Am I cheating? Watch

_wdw321_
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
So, my ex-boyfriend's best friend has started talking to me more frequently since him and i broke up. Ngl, i'm more attracted to his best friend than him. Am i cheating if we broke up and his friend and i are flirting?
AzureCeleste
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
No
emily_000
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by _wdw321_)
So, my ex-boyfriend's best friend has started talking to me more frequently since him and i broke up. Ngl, i'm more attracted to his best friend than him. Am i cheating if we broke up and his friend and i are flirting?
No is not even if you have s#x with his friend is not cheating. You broke up with him, you are not in a relationship with him so you can do whatever you want. But he might get mad at his friend.
francescamarieaa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
you are definitely not cheating, you are a free person you are not tied to your ex anymore, don't worry about it do what you want.
pinesandapples2001
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
It's not cheating but it's a d*ck move.
Last edited by pinesandapples2001; 2 weeks ago
Anonymous #1
Report 2 weeks ago
no, it is not cheating. you aren't with ur ex anymore so it doesn't matter what you do because to be honest its your life so you go do what you want to do. You do what makes you happy don't think about others, just yourself.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (53)
30.81%
No (89)
51.74%
Don't know (30)
17.44%

Watched Threads