Cabinet Office Job Interview Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I have an interview this week for a job at Downing St. Do I just have to know of the competencies in the application form I already wrote out or do I have to have an example for every one? Are interviews hard?
Joe1000000
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
The job description should say which competencies are required, and will sometimes mention which ones will be specifically assessed at interview. So re-check the job description for which ones you should have.

You can re-use the same competencies that you wrote for the application, but they don't like you using the same example for multiple competencies.

Are interviews hard? Depends on what sort of person you are, some people find them easy, others really hard. If it's your first interview just try and relax, don't be too worried if you mess up answering, just breate and restart your thought. The interviewers will know that you'll be nervous, and will try and give you the chance to show your experience.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever accessed mental health support services at University?

Yes (48)
24.74%
No, but I have thought about it (53)
27.32%
No (93)
47.94%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed