The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

paramedic science interview

Is there a maths test for the paramedic science interview at Plymouth?
Hi @EllieNaughtonxo

How are you? Are you thinking of coming to study with us? Great, if you are!

The Entry Requirements section of the Paramedic Science pages is a useful read. There's a lot of information on there. Your entry requirements depend on your path into uni - whether you are doing / have done 'A' levels, or whether you've taken an alternative path.

There's no mention there of a maths test. The extra requirements that I can see are:
- Applicants must have undertaken academic study within the last five years
- Applicants must also submit a strong personal statement in order to be considered
- Before any offer can be made, successful applicants are interviewed as part of a values based recruitment process - this checks things like your respect, compassion, commitment. This is a verbal interview
- All applicants for professional health programmes must undergo additional screening to ensure their suitability. This is things like a DBS

If you want to look at more detail, you can head over to our site: https://www.plymouth.ac.uk/courses/undergraduate/bsc-paramedic-science

Let me know if you want to ask any more questions about Plymouth!

~ Catherine, University of Plymouth
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Original post by University of Plymouth
Hi @EllieNaughtonxo

How are you? Are you thinking of coming to study with us? Great, if you are!

The Entry Requirements section of the Paramedic Science pages is a useful read. There's a lot of information on there. Your entry requirements depend on your path into uni - whether you are doing / have done 'A' levels, or whether you've taken an alternative path.

There's no mention there of a maths test. The extra requirements that I can see are:
- Applicants must have undertaken academic study within the last five years
- Applicants must also submit a strong personal statement in order to be considered
- Before any offer can be made, successful applicants are interviewed as part of a values based recruitment process - this checks things like your respect, compassion, commitment. This is a verbal interview
- All applicants for professional health programmes must undergo additional screening to ensure their suitability. This is things like a DBS

If you want to look at more detail, you can head over to our site: https://www.plymouth.ac.uk/courses/undergraduate/bsc-paramedic-science

Let me know if you want to ask any more questions about Plymouth!

~ Catherine, University of Plymouth

Thank you so much, some really helpful stuff here!
Original post by EllieNaughtonxo
Thank you so much, some really helpful stuff here!

You're most welcome! Drop us a message if you think of anything else you'd like to know!
~ Catherine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending