Confusedalpacca
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
We all get our exam sheet on Saturday but I don’t get it until Monday... anyone getting their papers earlier?
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
hxsnx89
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Confusedalpacca)
We all get our exam sheet on Saturday but I don’t get it until Monday... anyone getting their papers earlier?
I got the paper. I have no idea which theme to choose. There's things like organised chaos, spatial, gap, environment, reflections, haven, routines, hidden meanings, close relationships,time and place, process of transformation, and the idea of art . and I think I'm going to have a hard time thinking
Confusedalpacca
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Oooo I quite like the relationships one!! You cold look at lots of portraiture I guess! My tutor said she’d go through them on Tuesday and practically said whatever we do will be able to link to the theme in one way or another! Let me know your thoughts on what to pick!!
hxsnx89
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Oooo I quite like the relationships one!! You cold look at lots of portraiture I guess! My tutor said she’d go through them on Tuesday and practically said whatever we do will be able to link to the theme in one way or another! Let me know your thoughts on what to pick!!
Yh. We can link the themes so I might do haven and link it to close relationships during my childhood or maybe addictions
hxsnx89
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Which theme did u choose? I chose haven but I have no clue what to do and I'm stuck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • St George's, University of London
    Postgrad open day Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (228)
67.66%
No (109)
32.34%

Watched Threads