The Student Room Group

What are some cute, London locations?

(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Lucarious30
Calling all those for support on date night!

i need more info than that to give advice
Idk but central London
noooo south kensington is really good and romantic in the night but its a bit cold for that. greenwich is cute if you go to the right area. i suggest starting at the cutty sark an making your way around. they have market days which sounds ugly but is actually really cool. and there are aslo some really nice parks.if you want casual-westfiels stratford is the one. the food courtt upstairs is nicer than the one downstairs. around portabello road close to bayswater is really nice. there is a place called the electric cinema there and its really cool. search it up. hope this helps
Reply 4
You can't go wrong with Covent Garden!
Original post by c.ozzi
You can't go wrong with Covent Garden!

ohhh iv been there- its so nice. but better when its warmer i think
Reply 6
I hear Belmarsh is nice
Reply 7
Covent Garden for sure!

I like visiting Kensington Gardens and Mayfair do indulge in the rich Londoner's life
Reply 8
south ken ( especially at night ) cause then u can also like take a walk to knightsbridge which is pretty when harrods is lit up!
hyde park & holland park are also two good options: in hyde park u can walk by the river and in holland park there's like a lil garden bit with flowers
covent garden is also rly nice to go to, and there is loads to see + ur fairly close to Piccadilly + soho + china town etc
portobello road is also nice ( especially if ur into like market stuff )

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending