The Student Room Group

Fear of exposing moles

I have a dark noticable mole on my neck also a some small moles on my face and its ugly too but the one on my neck makes me feel depressed shy stressed . I always try to cover it . I can't wear round neck shirts because of the mole i cant wear casualy like others do i always try to cover it ..it ruins my life my talent my passion my everything even i can't hide it with collared shirts i always lift my collars when im near a person .. I can't even do seminar in the class because I'm fear that my ugly mole would be noticed by my friends ...i can't pose casualy to a camera selfie i always try to go away i feel so left out my stress is like on its high point ...i always wear shirts and lift it up a lil bit to cover my mole on the neck and constantly lifting my shoulders up ..i have talent ...but i can't use it because of the mole the ugly mole fear is always on my mind like 24/7 i said my struggle to my parents as well but they denied to take me to a dermatologist or a plastic surgeon im really really so depressed i even cry about my situation i feel like im diseased i tried home remedies to remove it but in vain i got only scars left behind in so much depressed I can't go out with my friends i can't face a person and talk with face contact i always face them in the side my everything life is ruined and im trying to do this for 4 years and in only 18 years old . This the age teenagers will be looking more handsome dressing up cool the fashion things but look at my problem i sacrificed everything ..other may say be yourself blah blah blah no one will say ugly about the mole bla blah its beautiful this is what my parents told me but its fixed in my mind that its ugly i should hide it ..i feel like I'm mentally challenged I can't be normal. . i need freedom relaxed im very very stressed out also on my social media i never revealed mome everybody says in handsome beautiful and i will look really good when my moles got removed ...but I can't remove it because of my parent they do understand my problem I'm so stressed out and im unconfident ...help me
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Mohamed Abu
I have a dark noticable mole on my neck also a some small moles on my face and its ugly too but the one on my neck makes me feel depressed shy stressed . I always try to cover it . I can't wear round neck shirts because of the mole i cant wear casualy like others do i always try to cover it ..it ruins my life my talent my passion my everything even i can't hide it with collared shirts i always lift my collars when im near a person .. I can't even do seminar in the class because I'm fear that my ugly mole would be noticed by my friends ...i can't pose casualy to a camera selfie i always try to go away i feel so left out my stress is like on its high point ...i always wear shirts and lift it up a lil bit to cover my mole on the neck and constantly lifting my shoulders up ..i have talent ...but i can't use it because of the mole the ugly mole fear is always on my mind like 24/7 i said my struggle to my parents as well but they denied to take me to a dermatologist or a plastic surgeon im really really so depressed i even cry about my situation i feel like im diseased i tried home remedies to remove it but in vain i got only scars left behind in so much depressed I can't go out with my friends i can't face a person and talk with face contact i always face them in the side my everything life is ruined and im trying to do this for 4 years and in only 18 years old . This the age teenagers will be looking more handsome dressing up cool the fashion things but look at my problem i sacrificed everything ..other may say be yourself blah blah blah no one will say ugly about the mole bla blah its beautiful this is what my parents told me but its fixed in my mind that its ugly i should hide it ..i feel like I'm mentally challenged I can't be normal. . i need freedom relaxed im very very stressed out also on my social media i never revealed mome everybody says in handsome beautiful and i will look really good when my moles got removed ...but I can't remove it because of my parent they do understand my problem I'm so stressed out and ...help me

I definetly think you should go to check it out. But with or without the mole you will still be beautiful regardless DONT be paranoid over what people are thinking or else your life will be bad be confident from within because there’s people with wayyyy major skin conditions who can still hold their head up high. Goodluck :smile:
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest