The Student Room Group

Picking A levels

I want to do a job which involves children so maybe a teacher or primary school teacher. I’ve chosen History and Sociology but I don’t know what one to do as my third. I don’t want to do a science or maths. I like the sound of law and English Language any recommendations of maybe even 3 totally different A levels as I can swap.
Since becoming a teacher requires getting a degree, it doesn’t really matter. Go for what you like
Original post by Amber1874
I want to do a job which involves children so maybe a teacher or primary school teacher. I’ve chosen History and Sociology but I don’t know what one to do as my third. I don’t want to do a science or maths. I like the sound of law and English Language any recommendations of maybe even 3 totally different A levels as I can swap.

Hi Amber :hello:

I would recommend studying something you enjoy! In that way, if you enjoy the subject, you will be more likely to want to study it, and in turn likely to do better!

Also, maybe double check some university courses you might be interested in, just to make sure you don't need specific A Level subjects.

I hope this is useful! If you have any further questions, feel free to ask!

Melissa :five:
Reply 3
Optometry is a highly flexible job for a gal that wants children ☺️
Don’t even have to do sciences if u go through via a foundation year

Quick Reply

Latest