The Student Room Group

Queen Mary / Birmingham / London Institute in Paris / Liverpool

I cannot decide, for the life of me, where to go to study Politics and IR. Thinking about League tables and prestige, Brummy is probably the most regarded in PIR (correct me if im wrong) so there's that pull, and I love city life.Institute in Paris is very small and connected to the Uni of London with support from queen mary anyway, and I love the look of how practical the course is but I'm still considering such a massive change in city, learning the language and stuff will be very isolating at first and I want to still be able to audition for acting and stuff like I may in london which leads me to QM!Liked the campus and loved the atmosphere and students but, the Politics building seemed a lil old and the teachers were OK, but I love London and the russel group aspect of it is good (But I know it's not that highly regarded for Politics, but they have the Mile End Institute). Liverpool isn't one i'm seriously considering yet but here's Just all my thoughts out on the page, any advice or facts regarding the UNIs would be AMAZING. I'm very aware of making the right choice cos nowadays, especially with Politics I feel, it's not just a degree but it's very much where you got it from in heading out to graduate prospects and further studies

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending