anyone willing to listen? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
so there’s this guy
(i know u hear many stories but please please help me out)
we used to be friends we never met but we spoke on snapchat for 4 months very regularly. and we would see eachother on the bus but would make a joke out of how we never get a chance to talk or why one of us don’t talk etc. we fell out due to him treating my best friend badly so i deleted him. i added him back a year after we started going to school together and it’s been two years since we first spoke. i apologised for deleting on snapchat after adding back and he said it’s cool and we were civil and yeah. at school after that we said hi like once but he doesn’t talk to me at all or tries to not look at me and he’s THE DEFINITION of someone who talks to everyone. he’s outgoing and makes convo with literally anyone so it’s very unlike him. i stopped bothering even looking at him and now i avoid eye contact and don’t even look up when he walks in and i’m realising it just makes him want to catch my attention more. like he will walk right in front of me slowly and take something or speak super loud or speak to my friends and i can notice from the corner of my eye he keeps looking to see i look at him. which he never did when i paid attention to him and tried to be friends. But then he literally won’t talk to me like we were both at a bus stop after school alone, nobody else there and it was so awkward, he didn’t speak or came close he just took a distance and tried not to make eye contact. What do i even make of any of this?
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
He probably feels awkward and finds it hard to speak to u out of everyone else which is pretty obvious so idk why I’m stating the obvious here but yh😭😂
Anonymous #3
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
so there’s this guy
we used to be friends we never met but we spoke on snapchat for 4 months very regularly. and we would see eachother on the bus but would make a joke out of how we never get a chance to talk or why one of us don’t talk etc. we fell out due to him treating my best friend badly so i deleted him. i added him back a year after we started going to school together and it’s been two years since we first spoke. i apologised for deleting on snapchat after adding back and he said it’s cool and we were civil and yeah. at school after that we said hi like once but he doesn’t talk to me at all or tries to not look at me and he’s THE DEFINITION of someone who talks to everyone. he’s outgoing and makes convo with literally anyone so it’s very unlike him. i stopped bothering even looking at him and now i avoid eye contact and don’t even look up when he walks in and i’m realising it just makes him want to catch my attention more. like he will walk right in front of me slowly and take something or speak super loud or speak to my friends and i can notice from the corner of my eye he keeps looking to see i look at him. which he never did when i paid attention to him and tried to be friends. But then he literally won’t talk to me like we were both at a bus stop after school alone, nobody else there and it was so awkward, he didn’t speak or came close he just took a distance and tried not to make eye contact. What do i even make of any of this?
sounds as though he may like you ngl
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
sounds as though he may like you ngl
he has a gf
angelike1
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Why does it bother you? So what if he doesn't talk to you - it doesn't sound like you're close friends.
lujae
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
to me, it seems like he wants to talk to you more but doesn't know how to initiate the conversation - probably awkwardness from what previously happened? maybe try to talk to him more on sc first and see where it goes from there?
Anonymous #4
Report 3 weeks ago
so there’s this guy
He probably wondering why you are avoiding all eye contact with him and it's making him curious. You should happen to catch him looking at you and if he tries to play it off that he wasnt looking at you, you'll know hes curious but if you meet eyes and he smiles then maybe hes interested. It honestly sounds like games though so watch your feelings dont get hurt.
Anonymous #3
Report 3 weeks ago
he has a gf
That doesn't matter.
generaldecay03
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
heeey, that's pretty interesting, something really similar happened to me too ;p he sounds interested in you, not necessarily romantically but he's definitely interested. maybe say something random to him, just bring something up 'oh hey what music are you listening to?' something like that, see how he reacts. it sounds like he really wants to catch your attention, clearly he cares about your opinion of him. someone above said be careful of your feelings, i gotta agree. either he's genuinely interested or playing around, although i don't know him so i can't say good luck xx let me know how it goes!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (438)
67.49%
No (211)
32.51%

Watched Threads