JohnDoe2
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I sat for my Human Biology exam last year and got a 9. While studying, I compiled a few resources and textbooks to make a document from which I studied. I've attached the document and hopefully you can edit and improve the document so that other users can also benefit. The stuff in bold are model answers.

Tip: Do every single paper. I cannot stress that enough. Practice helped me and it definitely will help you. From my experience last year, I'd suggest you start revising now. I cannot stress that enough.

Feel free to ask me any questions. Good luck and happy revising.
Attached files
MXNTHA
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by JohnDoe2)
I sat for my Human Biology exam last year and got a 9. While studying, I compiled a few resources and textbooks to make a document from which I studied. I've attached the document and hopefully you can edit and improve the document so that other users can also benefit. The stuff in bold are model answers.

Tip: Do every single paper. I cannot stress that enough. Practice helped me and it definitely will help you. From my experience last year, I'd suggest you start revising now. I cannot stress that enough.

Feel free to ask me any questions. Good luck and happy revising.
thanks! they seem very helpful
any tips for someone aiming for a 9?
JohnDoe2
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by MXNTHA)
thanks! they seem very helpful
any tips for someone aiming for a 9?
I can't stress the importance of doing past papers. There are quite a lot of repeated questions which you might want to check into. Other than, do extra research and get some more information. Because a few new topics were introduced due to the syllabus change, I'd advise you to do extra research into these topics and get a solid understanding so you know how to answer if an unfamiliar question comes your way during the exam. (If you want to, I might suggest checking on AS questions for the new topics. If they're going to throw new questions at you, odds are you'd get some from there). Keep revising and plan your study schedule around your exam timetable. Good luck!!!
MXNTHA
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by JohnDoe2)
I can't stress the importance of doing past papers. There are quite a lot of repeated questions which you might want to check into. Other than, do extra research and get some more information. Because a few new topics were introduced due to the syllabus change, I'd advise you to do extra research into these topics and get a solid understanding so you know how to answer if an unfamiliar question comes your way during the exam. (If you want to, I might suggest checking on AS questions for the new topics. If they're going to throw new questions at you, odds are you'd get some from there). Keep revising and plan your study schedule around your exam timetable. Good luck!!!
tnx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (193)
67.96%
No (91)
32.04%

Watched Threads