The Student Room Group

V jay

I’m scared of having sex just because I don’t know what my partner will say about my Vagina he’s a genuine person but I just feel insecure it’s not bad looking but I’m just so insecure
We're dudes we don't care what your genitalia looks like unless you got like some yeast infection in that case that's nasty.
Reply 2
Original post by kelvin1011
We're dudes we don't care what your genitalia looks like unless you got like some yeast infection in that case that's nasty.

Really so it doesn’t really matter? I just feel like this generation cares so much about what it looks like :/
Original post by Nalia123
Really so it doesn’t really matter? I just feel like this generation cares so much about what it looks like :/

I really couldn't care less if I genuinely had feelings for the person.

Nope it does not matter one bit to the majority of men.

If anything, the less conventionally tidy looking it is, the sexier it is to touch, tease and play with.
Reply 5
Doesn't matter for me.
If he has something to say about it, break up with him and have sex with someone else, you've dodged a bullet.
i mean dudes with uncircumcised dicks get laid so ur good.
Reply 8
Original post by smurfontheseboys
i mean dudes with uncircumcised dicks get laid so ur good.

That’s true it’s just it’s the whole reason why I’m still a Virgin but I really love this guy
Reply 9
That’s true
Reply 10
I’m scared of having sex just because I don’t know what my partner will say about my Vagina he’s a genuine person but I just feel insecure it’s not bad looking but I’m just so insecure

Your horrible labia minora is being evolved out.
Reply 11
Original post by Quady
Your horrible labia minora is being evolved out.

Ofcourse the one person on here that’s said that here lol you low life🖕🏽
Reply 12
Ofcourse the one person on here that’s said that here lol you low life🖕🏽

Still true though, you're no closer to getting knocked up.

Guys don't care what it looks like, honest.
Just love ur body the way it is cause ur b/f will if he's decent
Reply 14
Original post by Fiutasib
Guys don't care what it looks like, honest.
Just love ur body the way it is cause ur b/f will if he's decent

Thanks so much

Quick Reply

Latest