The Student Room Group

SKE Courses - Start Dates

I have a conditional offer from a PGCE provider, I need to do a 16 week Biology SKE. I have applied for the SKE and am waiting approval for DfE funding. I have also been informed that once funding is approved I will have to begin the course within 2 days. It is currently January, I am trying to make provisions to my working life to be able to dedicate the necessary hours to the SKE. Does anyone have any experience on when they usually start? My SKE provider was unable to help me with potential start dates. Could it happen in a matter of days? Weeks? Months? Do SKE's finish around August or can they finish a lot sooner? I am trying to estimate when to expect to start.
What university? I am attending one with Warwick. The dates for this are on their website, with times. It is an 8 weeks course.
Original post by Janeanne23
What university? I am attending one with Warwick. The dates for this are on their website, with times. It is an 8 weeks course.

I've applied for one with St Marys university but they are unable to tell me the approximate start dates. Would you kindly post a link for the Warwick information?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending