polinaanastasia
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi,

I am looking to apply for the strategic fashion marketing masters at the London college of fashion at UAL. I have always had an interest to go into marketing and particularly fashion marketing. However, I currently am doing an undergraduate English Lit and History degree and despite my interests and general fashion knowledge, I do not know if it’s worth me applying for a fashion marketing course as the application isn’t the most easy process- obviously a proposal needs to be submitted alongside the personal statement and despite my interests, I dont know if I am a suitable candidate due to my lack of experience in fashion marketing in general- I obviously do not want to waste my time applying does anyone have any experience in this course ?

Thanks
ste_98
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm in the same situation, I think I'm gonna apply anyways but yes , since I've never worked in the fashion industry, I dont know if im suitable for it.
Giorga
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I am studying fashion at uni right now, however I do not know much about marketing.UAL has always been my dream and fashion marketing is my main interest at the moment. That is why I applied for the master despite my lack of knowledge. Luckily I got an interview invite yesterday and I'm freaking out.Did you decide to apply anyway?
ste_98
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Giorga)
Hi, I am studying fashion at uni right now, however I do not know much about marketing.UAL has always been my dream and fashion marketing is my main interest at the moment. That is why I applied for the master despite my lack of knowledge. Luckily I got an interview invite yesterday and I'm freaking out.Did you decide to apply anyway?
hiii,
yes I applied, I got and interview and few days ago I received an offer for MA strategic fashion marketing. if u need so help do not hesitate to contact me!!
And good luck for ur interview.
Giorga
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ste_98)
hiii,
yes I applied, I got and interview and few days ago I received an offer for MA strategic fashion marketing. if u need so help do not hesitate to contact me!!
congratsssss and thanks!
How was the interview? what kind of questions do they ask?
ste_98
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Giorga)
congratsssss and thanks!
How was the interview? what kind of questions do they ask?
the interview was fine, I mean it's not difficult, just few questions about ur background, statement and study proposal. my advice is to show your passion , if they understand ur motivations they give u an offer 100%.
Giorga
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
the interview was fine, I mean it's not difficult, just few questions about ur background, statement and study proposal. my advice is to show your passion , if they understand ur motivations they give u an offer 100%.
fingers crossed. thank you so much!
ste_98
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It will go great, if u have any question contact me in private! 😊
AgrataSharmma
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi,Even i got an interview and freaking. How are you preparing for it? Do you have any idea what kind of question do they ask.
Chiaaaaa_aaag
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hello! Is there anyone who can help me? Also from italy to have information about how application works
EMCMarie
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hiii,
Hi!

I'm currently applying for the MA Strategic Fashion Marketing and would love to hear about your experience!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (78)
29.32%
No (188)
70.68%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise