Sheeepie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hey, I received an offer from Lancaster with the information that if I chose it as my firm, it will become unconditional and be put on the unconditional offer scheme. A few hours ago I replied to my offers with Lancaster firmed, however it is still displaying as conditional.

I was just wondering if anybody was aware how long it takes to turn unconditional or if there are any extra steps I need to take.

Many thanks.
iforgotmylogin
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
From what I'm aware, they'll have to do it manually. Wait about a week, if still nothing email the admissions team.
Sheeepie
Rep:
?
(Original post by iforgotmylogin)
From what I'm aware, they'll have to do it manually. Wait about a week, if still nothing email the admissions team.
Ok awesome, thank you
Lancaster Student Ambassador
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey!

I'm Charlie, one of Lancaster University's student ambassadors. I am currently in my 2nd year of a degree in Finance & Economics.

Firstly ... CONGRATULATIONS!

I had a similar thing when I applied (firm for unconditional). As long as you've firmed it then your offer is unconditional - if you're really concerned that the offer status isn't changing then you could always ring our student hub "The Base" to confirm.

https://www.lancaster.ac.uk/student-...ices/the-base/ - this is a link to their contact details.

I hope you are looking forward to joining us next October! If you have any further questions or queries about your course, or about Lancaster in general please let me know!

Charlie
olihendy
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I got the same offer for Politics, what did you apply for?
Sheeepie
Rep:
?
(Original post by olihendy)
I got the same offer for Politics, what did you apply for?
Physics, I'll probably just wait it out and see what happens.
olihendy
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Sheeepie)
Physics, I'll probably just wait it out and see what happens.
When I firmed mine it only took one working day for it to go to unconditional, I think they would tell you if you needed to do anything else like an interview or something.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (444)
59.04%
Yes- I don't like it (42)
5.59%
No- I want it (216)
28.72%
No- I don't want it (50)
6.65%

Watched Threads