applying to Scottish Art Schools - 2020

Watch this thread
dolphc304
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
hi everyone - has anyone been invited to interview or been offered a place yet to any Art Schools in Scotland, i.e. Dundee, Aberdeen, Edinburgh or Glasgow ?
joonghong
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
Applied to GSA, Edinburgh and Edinburgh Napier and so far i only got an interview invite from Napier 😔
Veraberg
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
I applied to gsa, eca, djcad, heriot watt galashiels for textile design. I got rejected from eca and got digital portfolio requests from gsa and djcad
Rennaofravenwood
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
I applied for ECA for costume and submitted my mini portfolio. Apparently they normally get back in March. What did everyone apply for?
pastelwave
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
I applied to GSA, ECA and Dundee, I got invited for an interview at GSA, I got an unconditional offer from ECA and I'm waiting for a response from Dundee !
joonghong
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by pastelwave)
I applied to GSA, ECA and Dundee, I got invited for an interview at GSA, I got an unconditional offer from ECA and I'm waiting for a response from Dundee !
you already heard back from GSA and ECA?? im still waiting on their responses I've applied for interior design im starting to think they forgot about me
pastelwave
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by joonghong)
you already heard back from GSA and ECA?? im still waiting on their responses I've applied for interior design im starting to think they forgot about me
Some unis don't reply back until the end of March so I wouldn't worry too much, you still have time to hear back from them ! I applied for architecture so I don't know if that has to do with the response time, also ECA never asked me for a portfolio which confused me when I got the offer from them because I was told I had to submit one but whatever lmao
superfoodjunk
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
I've applied for ECA for Fine Art, apparently they don't send out offers until the end of March?
egusmith
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Has anyone heard from Dundee yet? It’s my top choice and I’m impatient 😂

I’ve applied to Dundee for foundation - submitted online folio,
GSA for painting and printmaking - submitted online folio and got an interview
RGU for fine art and painting - have an interview next month
Veraberg
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by pastelwave)
what course are you applying for?
pastelwave
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Veraberg)
what course are you applying for?
I'm applying for architecture
Laurence cowie
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
I have also applied for interior design! I have been invited for an interview for GSA today. I am still waiting to hear back from ECA, Dundee and Napier
joonghong
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Laurence cowie)
I have also applied for interior design! I have been invited for an interview for GSA today. I am still waiting to hear back from ECA, Dundee and Napier
I also got an interview invite for GSA today as well and I've gotten a conditional offer from Napier after my interview there. Still waiting on ECA
Laurence cowie
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
I also got an interview invite for GSA today as well and I've gotten a conditional offer from Napier after my interview there. Still waiting on ECA
Well done that’s brilliant! I’ve only just submitted my portfolio or Napier on time and also didn’t submit it the way I was asked so I doubt I’ll be hearing back from them 😂
dolphc304
Rep:
not heard from Dundee, GSA or Edinburgh for Illustration, 2nd year entry.
dolphc304
Rep:
well done and good luck!
Jannifer123
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
I got an interview invite from GSA on Wednesday for Fashion Design but I’m still waiting on ECA.
superfoodjunk
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Got my offer for fine art at ECA today!
dolphc304
Rep:
(Original post by superfoodjunk)
Got my offer for fine art at ECA today!
well done, yah!
dolphc304
Rep:
(Original post by Jannifer123)
I got an interview invite from GSA on Wednesday for Fashion Design but I’m still waiting on ECA.
hope you did great.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Sociology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (4)
28.57%
The paper was reasonable (6)
42.86%
Not feeling great about that exam... (3)
21.43%
It was TERRIBLE (1)
7.14%

Watched Threads