Want more information about this university?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Hi so recently I received all my UCAS offers and I’ve narrowed it down to either the University of Manchester or the University of Leeds. My predicted grades are ABB and I received contextual offers of both unis. My offer from Manchester was AAB and my offer of Leeds was ABB if I completed the access to Leeds scheme. I really had my heart set on Manchester because it’s not too far away from home but far enough that I could live out. I really loved the university but I’m not sure if I’m going to meet the AAB contextual offer and was wondering if on results day they are quite lenient on their acceptance. I’m really gonna try my hardest to meet the AAB but I don’t know whether it’s just easier putting Leeds as my firms because of the lower offer and the likelihood of me getting the grades. Has anyone with experience with the University of Manchester been accepted on results day with lower grades who can give me any advice? Thankyou xx
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Have you been invited to a visit/applicant day? That is often where universities will explain if they’re usually able to have any flexibility.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (120)
63.83%
I don't have everything I need (68)
36.17%

Watched Threads