Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Im just ****ing pissed off. Basically Ive passed my theory test last week so Ive been looking to take my practical but theres a waiting list till till ****ing april. So now im stuck with the ****ing ****ty bus till ****ing april and thats if I ****ing pass which I dont ****ing know if I will or not so if i ****ing dont ill be stuck with the ****ty ******* ****ing bus for another ****ing few months ffs.

I ****ing hate the bus yesturday I finished college at 4 15 the bus ****ing comes at 5 its just so **** . I see ****ing 3 buses with the same number on in 10 mins but my bus takes nearly a ****ing hour just for ****ing 1 bus. All public transport is the same. I dont know how people go through life without being able to, I actually dont. Public transport is just so slow, unreliable, depressing its just ****. No offence to anyone who doesnt drive. I can just say public transport is not for me, I despise it with a passion.
FrancescaC2000
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Im just ****ing pissed off. Basically Ive passed my theory test last week so Ive been looking to take my practical but theres a waiting list till till ****ing april. So now im stuck with the ****ing ****ty bus till ****ing april and thats if I ****ing pass which I dont ****ing know if I will or not so if i ****ing dont ill be stuck with the ****ty ******* ****ing bus for another ****ing few months ffs.

I ****ing hate the bus yesturday I finished college at 4 15 the bus ****ing comes at 5 its just so **** . I see ****ing 3 buses with the same number on in 10 mins but my bus takes nearly a ****ing hour just for ****ing 1 bus. All public transport is the same. I dont know how people go through life without being able to, I actually dont. Public transport is just so slow, unreliable, depressing its just ****. No offence to anyone who doesnt drive. I can just say public transport is not for me, I despise it with a passion.
Book it for next available date and get a cancellation app!! I recommend Testi.
They basically will notify you when there has been a cancellation for a closer test date (I think it will always be outside of 4 days though, like you couldn't book a test for tomorrow but I'm not 100% sure on the time frame).
Pretty sure you can also only change it a certain number of times, but again not 100%.

You just need to make sure you jump on it ASAP because they go within minutes.

Also are there no other test centres near you that have a closer test date because that could always be an option?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by FrancescaC2000)
Book it for next available date and get a cancellation app!! I recommend Testi.
They basically will notify you when there has been a cancellation for a closer test date (I think it will always be outside of 4 days though, like you couldn't book a test for tomorrow but I'm not 100% sure on the time frame).
Pretty sure you can also only change it a certain number of times, but again not 100%.

You just need to make sure you jump on it ASAP because they go within minutes.

Also are there no other test centres near you that have a closer test date because that could always be an option?
I think my instructor wants to do a particular test area. I could think about the app though but my parents have booked the test so it might be harder to book it straight away
Aurano
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
The peasant wagon isn't so bad, but having a car is definitely better.

Use the time between your theory and practical to brush up on certain things you're still not fully confident with. Driving tests can be very random. You never know what exactly they'll ask you to do, and it's always better to be clued up on everything, even weird road signs that you'd only find in a farmers field or something.
FrancescaC2000
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I think my instructor wants to do a particular test area. I could think about the app though but my parents have booked the test so it might be harder to book it straight away
Ah okay I understand.

In regards to your parents booking / paying for the test, that doesn't matter. Basically ask your instructor for her reference number and then when you use the app you put in your current booked test's number and you can (you don't have to) also put in your instructor's ID reference number, and all this does is it won't let you book tests / cancellations that your instructor isn't available for - so it cuts out the middleman of checking the date availability with your instructor which can waste time and then after that the test slot has gone.

^^ Basically it doesn't matter who booked the test, you just need your test booking number.
Anonymous #1
Ah okay I understand.

In regards to your parents booking / paying for the test, that doesn't matter. Basically ask your instructor for her reference number and then when you use the app you put in your current booked test's number and you can (you don't have to) also put in your instructor's ID reference number, and all this does is it won't let you book tests / cancellations that your instructor isn't available for - so it cuts out the middleman of checking the date availability with your instructor which can waste time and then after that the test slot has gone.

^^ Basically it doesn't matter who booked the test, you just need your test booking number.
My parents rather know what date ive booked just so they know everything, I can do that though. Also my instructor is a he btw 😂
FrancescaC2000
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
My parents rather know what date ive booked just so they know everything, I can do that though. Also my instructor is a he btw 😂
Haha sorry, my bad. Mine was a woman so I automatically go for that pronoun.

Ah yeah I understand what you're saying. Have a chat with them and hopefully they won't mind being informed after booking if you get a cancellation.
I didn't even tell my parents when I had my test. Just came home with my certificate. I get nervous about jinxes
Anonymous #1
Haha sorry, my bad. Mine was a woman so I automatically go for that pronoun.

Ah yeah I understand what you're saying. Have a chat with them and hopefully they won't mind being informed after booking if you get a cancellation.
I didn't even tell my parents when I had my test. Just came home with my certificate. I get nervous about jinxes
Its fine 😂. Ill have a word with my instructor on my next lesson but if i do wait till april ill have more time and can increase the chance in me passing.
FrancescaC2000
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Oh yeah definitely more practise always helps - from ur initial question though u seemed pretty unhappy about that though😂
Good Luck !
ThuggerThugger
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Depends where you live, in major cities sometimes the bus/train is the way to go. I drive but only to work as its in the middle of nowhere
harris358
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago

ok.
Anonymous #1
Oh yeah definitely more practise always helps - from ur initial question though u seemed pretty unhappy about that though😂
Good Luck !
Cheers
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (312)
65.96%
No (161)
34.04%

Watched Threads