heyits_mars
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
For those who have been successful with GSS applications or any other LSE scholarships, did you submit a personal statement? If so, are you allowed to use your statement from your original course application?

Thanks in advance!
nyc16
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi! I applied for the GSS this evening and got a reply immediately saying i've been awarded £5,000 from the Anniversary Scholarship. I asked for that amount as I didn't want to go too high (i.e. ask for all of my tuition and living costs to be paid) because I thought it might jeopardise my chances of receiving an offer of funding, but I have no idea if that is true or not. I submitted a personal statement (i copied and pasted a lot of it from my original application) as I also want to be considered for other scholarships from LSE. I hope this helps!
heyits_mars
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by nyc16)
Hi! I applied for the GSS this evening and got a reply immediately saying i've been awarded £5,000 from the Anniversary Scholarship. I asked for that amount as I didn't want to go too high (i.e. ask for all of my tuition and living costs to be paid) because I thought it might jeopardise my chances of receiving an offer of funding, but I have no idea if that is true or not. I submitted a personal statement (i copied and pasted a lot of it from my original application) as I also want to be considered for other scholarships from LSE. I hope this helps!
Amazing! Congrats and thank you
EileenValery
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi,Would you be able to tell a bit more of how did you enter your financial details?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (137)
59.57%
Yes- I don't like it (10)
4.35%
No- I want it (66)
28.7%
No- I don't want it (17)
7.39%

Watched Threads

Latest