radia1995
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi Guys, anyone have/had a Nationwide assessment centre at all? Any department not only digital..? There are a few coming up soon

Finance and Accountancy Careers Content Blocks

kiru97
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi! When are the assessment centre dates? They haven’t replied back to me after the online tests!
Ccox
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Currently have done the telephone interview, which I did on 28th November haven’t heard anything back since.
Advertisement
Anj.v
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi guys, I also had the telephone interview on the 28th and a few days later got the response that I passed it. Didn’t hear anything for a while until end of December asking me to choose an area of interest to be considered for because they have had a lot of applications and was told to reply within 7 days. Haven’t heard anything at all since then. Anyone know anything?
Ccox
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Got a telephone call this morning asking me to go to a assessment centre for tomorrow for graduate analyst and data science role.
Advertisement
tonifagbure
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by radia1995)
Hi Guys, anyone have/had a Nationwide assessment centre at all? Any department not only digital..? There are a few coming up soon
I have had one on the 28th of January. What do you want to know?
tonifagbure
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Ccox)
Got a telephone call this morning asking me to go to a assessment centre for tomorrow for graduate analyst and data science role.
good luck ! The AC is honestly fun, if it's anything like mine there is an escape room challenge and an individual interview with a member of the panel.
Advertisement
Ccox
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by tonifagbure)
good luck ! The AC is honestly fun, if it's anything like mine there is an escape room challenge and an individual interview with a member of the panel.
Thank you, sorry for the late reply it was great fun however found it very intensive, there was only 3 of us altogether since 1 didn't show found it abit unfair since I spoke to the others and they were told 3 week prior while I only got told the day before. How long did it take to get your feedback since they told us we get a feedback report and a phone call?
Last edited by Ccox; 6 days ago
tonifagbure
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Ccox)
Thank you, sorry for the late reply it was great fun however found it very intensive, there was only 3 of us altogether since 1 didn't show found it abit unfair since I spoke to the others and they were told 3 week prior while I only got told the day before. How long did it take to get your feedback since they told us we get a feedback report and a phone call?
I understand, a day is quite short notice.... In fact, you did well managing to attend on such short notice but anyway, to answer your question, I did mine on the 28th of January and they got back to me on the 13th of February which was this last Thursday. So to be fair, it took a little while but I got an offer so it was worth it.
Advertisement
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (422)
67.41%
No (204)
32.59%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed