The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

brighton college

Anyone who got accepted into Brighton? What were the interview in brighton college like?

Scroll to see replies

Hi!

Are you asking about the University of Brighton? Brighton College is a different institution, a private boarding school in the city for people up to the age of 18.

If your question is about the University, you might want to start a new thread because people might not realise that's what you mean from your title.
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by nyakie
Anyone who got accepted into Brighton? What were the interview in brighton college like?

If you are talking about Brighton College (The independent school), then the interviews are pretty fine. I was asked things like what do you want to do in the future and why I wanted to go to Brighton and what I could gain from going there and why go boarding. I was also asked 2 UKMT style questions. I was also interviewed by 2 different people, the head of sixth form and a maths teacher.
Original post by Praav
If you are talking about Brighton College (The independent school), then the interviews are pretty fine. I was asked things like what do you want to do in the future and why I wanted to go to Brighton and what I could gain from going there and why go boarding. I was also asked 2 UKMT style questions. I was also interviewed by 2 different people, the head of sixth form and a maths teacher.

how were the entrance exams? what did they focus on? what did they contain? any tips? please I am extremely nervous
what were the entrance exams like?
Hi I’m taking the exams in 15 days can anyone tell me how it was like the papers was it hard?? Pls I’m very nervous
Original post by Salah12310
Hi I’m taking the exams in 15 days can anyone tell me how it was like the papers was it hard?? Pls I’m very nervous

Hey I did the exam 2 days ago, how did you find the questions? Did you finish the maths paper because I ended up not completely finishing two questions but i did most of the working.
Oh hi I'm sitting the exam this week, how did you find it?
Reply 8
@imnotgoodatmaths

I have private messaged you, did you see it?
yes I've got it :smile:
Original post by m.a.w.o_99
Hey I did the exam 2 days ago, how did you find the questions? Did you finish the maths paper because I ended up not completely finishing two questions but i did most of the working.

hey did you end up getting in?
Original post by anjaninanda
hey did you end up getting in?

Did anyone get in?
Reply 12
I got in the college and I will be joining the Sixth Form this September 😊😊
Original post by aw0403

me too, should we create an insta group? if so, please drop your account name here 😀
Original post by Copper tellurium
me too, should we create an insta group? if so, please drop your account name here 😀

Original post by aw0403

Heyy I will be applying Brighton for next year. Any suggestions?🥺
sorry just saw this and yes i did :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Copper tellurium

im not the person you replied to but i go in as well, my insta is @_mideawosika if you wanna talk : )
Original post by Minggtds

Don't worry too much? hahahhaaha
I performed badly due to stress but got in, so don't be worried and heavily work on critical thinking I guess....
Thanks for all the tips. Can anyone share the experience of sixth form interview? What kind of questions during the interview? Thanks
Reply 19
Original post by Minggtds

Hey me too!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending