How many jam donuts can I eat within a day without getting diabetes? Watch

s817
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I brought a pack of 5 jam donuts today from tesco and today is the last day I can eat them because they'll be out of date tomorrow, I just realised once I got home. They're not very big. How many can I eat today? I've had one, can I eat them after today or will I just get sick for eating out of date donuts?
Last edited by s817; 4 weeks ago
_gcx
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
expiry dates are generally quite liberal so you'd be fine a day or two after. or you could just eat all 5 today if you wanted.
~Sara~
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You wont get diabetes from a packet of donuts but i also doubt that you'll get ill if you eat them tomorrow
Fresher18
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
you can eat donuts out of date they just go dry and sometimes stale if left too long. I had a pack the other week which i unintentionally ate all in one sitting whilst watching tv so i wouldn't worry providing your not doing a whole pack every day of the year you should be fine
Lyndsey.95
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
There fine to eat the day after expiry date. You won't get diabetes eating 5 donuts that's if you ate it every day.
MoonlightRain
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Diabetes doesn’t work like that hun

Very offensive ugh
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (264)
60.97%
Yes- I don't like it (21)
4.85%
No- I want it (116)
26.79%
No- I don't want it (32)
7.39%

Watched Threads