The Student Room Group

Good A levels

What are food A levels to take apart from maths and a science ?
Original post by Amber1874
What are food A levels to take apart from maths and a science ?

Do you mean good or food a levels? In relation to good a levels there is no such thing you should do a levels you enjoy preferably good at and that links to what you wish to study in the future.
(edited 4 years ago)
I study a level PE, Chemistry and Biology
-PE and Biology do link quite a bit in some modules so have a look at what other subjects your current choices might link in with
-I would say look at what you might potentially do after a levels (most science degrees at Uni require 2 sciences or a science and maths)
-Know what you're good at
-Make sure you're choosing for yourself and not other people
-If you're really struggling for ideas look at some more obscure courses (accounting, law, psychology etc) but keep in mind if they're more essay based than science based as I know I would struggle to do essay subjects as writing doesn't come naturally to me
And just enjoy yourself!
I study French, history and Eng lit. If you want a useful subject, then a language is it... in massive demand in every industry, you study culture and literature alike with opportunities to do your own research project, and you can use music as a way to improve your grades. Of course, it is hard, but so worth it. Ultimately, though, take subjects that you enjoy and you won't go far wrong :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest