Lloyds Industrial Placement - Risk (Assessment cntr) Watch

abcd_1
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hey, I have an assessment day for a risk placement at Lloyds next week and was just wondering what to expect... in terms of presentation (do you really need to work your brain on this with the data provided or is it just to assess your presentation skills/style) and what sorts of interview questions i can come across. Any help would be more than appreciated! x
0le
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
You want to know what interview questions they will ask. Try Google. You will find 100s of possible questions. Go through them and think of examples to answer them. Use the "STAR" technique when necessary.

Regarding your presentation, I imagine they are looking for how quickly you pick up new knowledge and your presentation skills. They may also look at how well you speak - remember this is a business so use appropriate teminology and phrases. If they've given you some data already, then yes, obviously research it...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (3)
37.5%
No (5)
62.5%
Don't know (0)
0%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise