The Student Room Group

teacher picking on me

One of my teachers asks me excessive amounts of questions, (picking on me) in comparison to anyone else in my class. Am i within my rights to say something as it’s making me feel rather frustrated
Do you usually answer these questions correctly?
Reply 2
Original post by mz025
One of my teachers asks me excessive amounts of questions, (picking on me) in comparison to anyone else in my class. Am i within my rights to say something as it’s making me feel rather frustrated chat avenue pcloud

As a student what you can do is to avoid such circumstances and prepare better for facing the questions.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 3
@Kasey00 @5hyl33n I answer these questions correctly consistently
Reply 4
If you're answering it correctly, what's the issue? Probably a good thing since you are regularly recalling the information needed to answer which will help you remember later down the road.
In that case, she really shouldn’t be picking on you that often. You aren’t really within your rights to ask her to stop picking on you. If you are answering them correctly consistently then there really isn’t a problem. Being asked questions helps you learn more so you have an advantage over others.

If you are really desperate maybe you can wave the question but try not to come across as rude.
Reply 6
they’re probably just trying to engage you/ they see potential and want to bring that out of you

it’s easy to perceive it as being picked on but honestly you could just be in their line of vision lol. teachers don’t have time for personal vendettas on children and they mostly want the best for you!
Reply 7
@iBearHQ it’s just frustrating for me when i’m getting asked 14 questions in a lesson (i tallied) compared to 4 of my friend
Reply 8

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending