_pirate_pete
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
They could shorten the summer holidays to make up for if they delay start by a month or two. That seems simplest solution to me
lapinacolada
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Are there any other offer holders for BM5 that are private candidates resitting their A-level exams this year? The not knowing about what's going to happen with my grades and my university offer is stressing me out. It would be nice to talk to someone who's in the same boat.
CharlotteSCT
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by lapinacolada)
Are there any other offer holders for BM5 that are private candidates resitting their A-level exams this year? The not knowing about what's going to happen with my grades and my university offer is stressing me out. It would be nice to talk to someone who's in the same boat.
There are a few on the BM5 thread. https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...022666&page=31
tahmidsyed1212
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I’m in the same boat
I’ve literally just sent an email to ofqual to see what they say about our situation. I’ll post on this thread if I get a reply worth sharing.
lapinacolada
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by tahmidsyed1212)
I’m in the same boat
I’ve literally just sent an email to ofqual to see what they say about our situation. I’ll post on this thread if I get a reply worth sharing.
Thank youuuuu
tahmidsyed1212
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Thank youuuuu
Name:  6AF46325-D459-4D63-9300-D80491B44495.jpg.jpeg
Views: 23
Size:  26.1 KB
Name:  36039EC0-823D-43A4-BC39-1C599D6AC9DC.jpg.jpeg
Views: 25
Size:  37.3 KB

This is what They’ve said back but nothing we didn’t already know.
olfactorybulb
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Hi everyone, congratulations on getting offers! I'm a final year BM5 at Southampton in isolation with not a lot to do. Please let me know if you have any questions about Southampton or the course. Feel free to message me too!
Tsruser123456
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by olfactorybulb)
Hi everyone, congratulations on getting offers! I'm a final year BM5 at Southampton in isolation with not a lot to do. Please let me know if you have any questions about Southampton or the course. Feel free to message me too!
Hey! I was just wondering if you knew what accommodation medical students tend to choose in first year? Thank you!
Agjj
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Hi guys, does anyone know when we can expect to receive unconditional offers? And if the BM4 course goes ahead as normal does anyone know when it will break up for summer next year?
lapinacolada
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
What makes you assume that they will be giving out unconditionals. And I’m assuming you’re asking about how long to book accommodation, I’ve been told by a friend at Southampton doing first year medicine that 38 weeks is long enough.
CharlotteSCT
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by Agjj)
Hi guys, does anyone know when we can expect to receive unconditional offers? And if the BM4 course goes ahead as normal does anyone know when it will break up for summer next year?
I think the term dates are on the website somewhere. Also I don't think we'll be getting unconditional offers. I think they will wait and see what our schools say about our grades and then make our conditional offers into confirmed places. I am not sure what they'll do if oversubscribed though
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think non-essential uni exams should be cancelled?

Yes, they should be cancelled altogether (214)
52.58%
No, they should still go ahead (57)
14%
They should be cancelled for everyone but final year (136)
33.42%

Watched Threads