Lostxxx
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Just got rejected from one of my aspirational unis :/Any idea which universities had International Relations or Politics + international relation in their clearing options last year?
kalina17
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Lostxxx)
Just got rejected from one of my aspirational unis :/Any idea which universities had International Relations or Politics + international relation in their clearing options last year?
Heyyyyy I am really sorry to hear that you got rejected. I have applied for the exact same course btw. One of my favorite universities is Uni of Essex. They are a really good uni that has best research program for Politics in the UK. Their average grades they want for entry is BBB or even lower if they like your extra circular activities. I will definitely recommend them for a clearing option. Also, University of East Anglia and University of Aberyswyth are good for our course and had clearing spaces last year.
I hope I was helpful. Good luck to you !!!!! Keep in touch
Lostxxx
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by kalina17)
Heyyyyy I am really sorry to hear that you got rejected. I have applied for the exact same course btw. One of my favorite universities is Uni of Essex. They are a really good uni that has best research program for Politics in the UK. Their average grades they want for entry is BBB or even lower if they like your extra circular activities. I will definitely recommend them for a clearing option. Also, University of East Anglia and University of Aberyswyth are good for our course and had clearing spaces last year.
I hope I was helpful. Good luck to you !!!!! Keep in touch
Aaah thank you so much. Good luck to you too x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (433)
67.55%
No (208)
32.45%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed