The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Accommodation

I just made Nottingham Trent my firm and was looking at the accommodation available and I was hoping someone could tell me which accommodation is the most sociable out of the City Campus accommodations?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by EvanNeill
I just made Nottingham Trent my firm and was looking at the accommodation available and I was hoping someone could tell me which accommodation is the most sociable out of the City Campus accommodations?

Yeah same I’ve got an unconditional from them what are you studying mate?
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by gm_mvt
Yeah same I’ve got an unconditional from them what are you studying mate?

Unconditional for law, wby?
I’ve heard that Byron and GSS are, so I’ll be applying for one of those
Reply 4

Business management and marketing
Reply 5
Original post by Sophiex35
I’ve heard that Byron and GSS are, so I’ll be applying for one of those

It’s between Byron and Sandby for my but I’m hoping Byron

I have an unconditional for law too :smile:
I have got an unconditional for international business but have no idea what accommodation I’m going to stay in 😂 as long as I don’t have to share a bathroom I’ll be ok! Is anyone going to the application open day on 22nd Feb?
Reply 8
Original post by Caitgibson
I have got an unconditional for international business but have no idea what accommodation I’m going to stay in 😂 as long as I don’t have to share a bathroom I’ll be ok! Is anyone going to the application open day on 22nd Feb?

Yup I’ll be there haha

Same I got an unconditional - I’m thinking of going to Sandby or Gill street South
Original post by lucycharlotte12
Same I got an unconditional - I’m thinking of going to Sandby or Gill street South

Same I’m torn between these or maybe Gill strewn north
Same I’m torn between these or maybe Gill strewn north

Yeah I think what I’m conflicted between is whether I would like a slightly nicer room or just a more basic one but at the end of the day they are both small box sized rooms, for one year. And then if I go for the cheaper one I can save the rest of my loan to pay it back it more quickly after uni so🤔
Yeah I think what I’m conflicted between is whether I would like a slightly nicer room or just a more basic one but at the end of the day they are both small box sized rooms, for one year. And then if I go for the cheaper one I can save the rest of my loan to pay it back it more quickly after uni so🤔

Ye that’s what I’m thinking. But also standby has 12 people per block and the others have much less and I’m not to sure if 12 is too many per kitchen 😬 though choices. I was looking at private halls and they are very nice and much cheaper but think that would be best for second year once you have met everyone
Ye that’s what I’m thinking. But also standby has 12 people per block and the others have much less and I’m not to sure if 12 is too many per kitchen 😬 though choices. I was looking at private halls and they are very nice and much cheaper but think that would be best for second year once you have met everyone

Oh really didn’t know it was 12 people per kitchen - that’s 11 other potential people that could steal your stuff😂 and yeah I think in year one it’s probs best to be with others
Oh really didn’t know it was 12 people per kitchen - that’s 11 other potential people that could steal your stuff😂 and yeah I think in year one it’s probs best to be with others

😂😂 I know. Can’t risk having people take my food. I think that’s what it says on the website. Maybe check it I’m probs wrong 😂😂
😂😂 I know. Can’t risk having people take my food. I think that’s what it says on the website. Maybe check it I’m probs wrong 😂😂

I’ll have a quick look as 12 is quite a lot tbh😂😂😂

On the website it says ‘each flat has 12 or 13 bedrooms, two fully equipped kitchens and a common room - so you’re right and that’s too many people for me😂😂
On the website it says ‘each flat has 12 or 13 bedrooms, two fully equipped kitchens and a common room - so you’re right and that’s too many people for me😂😂

Oh no I agree 😂 the Gill street north is £20 extra a week I think so what can I save £20 on 😂😂
Did you guys manage to get your one time password and setup the accounts for accommodation booking already?
Reply 19
Original post by thelegend66
Did you guys manage to get your one time password and setup the accounts for accommodation booking already?

I don't know about the accounts for booking accommodation booking, but I've been getting a bunch of notices that applying for housing begins on March 2nd. So maybe you have to wait until then. Or I could be completely wrong.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending