nanachan123
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I just have so much to do and studying one subject takes me at least three hours and i dont know how to balance 4 subjects at a time, i wish i knew how toppers do it
Blossom-
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
personally I’d say it’s good to have a rough overview of your week so you can make sure to spend time on all your subjects. I have a list of tasks and prioritise them for the week.
tartan24
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by nanachan123)
I just have so much to do and studying one subject takes me at least three hours and i dont know how to balance 4 subjects at a time, i wish i knew how toppers do it
Balance them out across the week so you can dedicate your attention and time to each subject. Make sure you also give yourself a rest day too - that’s also important.

Say 5/6 study days a week - thats at least 1 day per subject plus one or two days spare for the subjects you need to spend extra time on each week.

I usually take Sunday night off as thats my personally preferred day and take half an hour that evening to look at the week ahead and make adjustments to my schedule as needed (e.g some weeks I need to dedicate more time to one thing and less time to others and that tends to change week on week)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20

Have you ever accessed mental health support services at University?

Yes (44)
24.18%
No, but I have thought about it (49)
26.92%
No (89)
48.9%

Watched Threads