Is there still any chance? Watch

joe goldberg
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Its a follow up from my previous thread where I talked about girl following and then unfollowing me immediately. She is my classmate, I kinda like her as well but I think I was a bit impatient in sending her the request without knowing her that well and tbh i didn't expect her to follow me back really. So the thing is that do I still have any chance with her or the train has left the station now? and imagine if we even become friends then how should I respond if she asks about it?
Student12231
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Talk to her in class or after class when your all leaving. Then DM her once you’ve talked a bit and just keep the convo flowing and try to steer it away from school stuff
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
As a general rule, try to think less and do more.

Throw yourself into talking to and getting to know and doing as many fun and interesting things as you can with as many young women as you can.

Do that and the finding love part of your life will take care of itself.

We don't know if you still have any chance with this girl or not. All you can do is come over in the best way possible to her and other females. Which you'll do by being a doer. Someone that makes good things happen.
Making it obvious to the young women that you know that you like them for the person that they are under the skin will also lubricate your route into love.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (440)
67.28%
No (214)
32.72%

Watched Threads