Is sleeping with 11 guys too much for a 26 year old Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Say she’s had 11 in total from losing her virginity and she’s 26 now.
Shuchuwa
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Whether it's too much or not is subjective, but I'd say it's a lot. It's too much for me - I wouldn't date a woman that had slept with so many men.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
What does it matter how many people she has slept with? Surely the only thing that matters is that she is faithful to you while you’re together (and you to her?)

It’s her right to sleep with as many or as few people as she wants. As can you. No one should be judged for it - particularly not as she is clearly being very open and honest about her sex life. That’s a good thing!!
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Shuchuwa)
Whether it's too much or not is subjective, but I'd say it's a lot. It's too much for me - I wouldn't date a woman that had slept with so many men.
Why not? What does it matter?
kkboyk
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Is it too much? Probably not, everyone has different opinions. Some self righteous religious lot will tell you more than 1 is too much, some random bloke may say no and set the limit to 100.

Should you care what other think? No it's your life, you set your own standards and stop thinking about what random stranger thinks about it.

What should matter is if you're practicing safe sex and not spreading sexual diseases. You shouldn't try to hide it if your partner enquires about it, same for him.
Last edited by kkboyk; 4 weeks ago
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
Nah. Not in the UK and baed on our cultural norms and values. But maybe so in other cultures.
YaliaV
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
All of these threads seem to be about women; it’s funny that men are never judged like this. Insecure little men.
Last edited by YaliaV; 4 weeks ago
Shuchuwa
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Why not? What does it matter?
Because if she's had sex with that many guys she's on a different psychological wavelength and we won't gel as much.
Anonymous #4
Report 4 weeks ago
When did she first lose her virginity?
Greywolftwo
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by YaliaV)
All of these threads seem to be about women; it’s funny that men are never judged like this. Insecure little men.
I know, it’s annoying the amount of slut shaming that goes on, yet guys are treated like heroes for sleeping around
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
When I looked at the thread title I thought you might be talking about sleeping with 11 guys at the same time, which would get a bit complicated.

11 over the course of several years is fine. All you have to do is be better than the lot of them in bed, which is probably not that difficult, and the sexual side of your relationship will be a key factor in bonding her to you. If you are then at least as good as the best of them outside the bedroom, you're onto a winner.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
When did she first lose her virginity?
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You've clearly already made your mind up, or you wouldn't be asking the question.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
No.
But the fact that you are even asking this question suggests that it may be too much for you.
FakeNewsEditor
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Not at all. If you started having sex at 18, that's around 2 people a year.
Anonymous #4
Report 4 weeks ago
I guess it’s not that bad, I’d suggest finding someone who your not just sexually attracted to but emotionally as well, you be able to get along and have as much as you want with just one guy
Anonymous #5
Report 4 weeks ago
No not at all. That's totally fine, I'm 29 and have slept with around 24 guys. It's not a high number and some of my friends have slept with more than that too. There's nothing wrong with having multiple partners. At different times of course lol. Or at the same time too if that's you're thing!
Greywolftwo
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
No not at all. That's totally fine, I'm 29 and have slept with around 24 guys. It's not a high number and some of my friends have slept with more than that too. There's nothing wrong with having multiple partners. At different times of course lol. Or at the same time too if that's you're thing!
No one said it was a competition 🙄
Anonymous #5
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Greywolftwo)
No one said it was a competition 🙄
I never. I'm giving the op an example of that other people do similar things too so it's not unordinary
Greywolftwo
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I never. I'm giving the op an example of that other people do similar things too so it's not unordinary
I know, didn’t have to give specific numbers though
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (498)
59.71%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.16%
No- I want it (237)
28.42%
No- I don't want it (56)
6.71%

Watched Threads