bloodyhell:)
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi, I am doing my mocks right now and they are stressful, I am treating them like the real thing and trying to cover as much of the spec as possible. I know that on here 2020 kids are finding specifics about what topics to revise but I want to go into the mocks blind. Anyways that is besides the point, I started this to ask how are your mocks going? Please feel free to discuss revision methods, advice, what a level courses you're thinking of, basically whatever you fancy
Last edited by bloodyhell:); 2 weeks ago
Bhaker_5x
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by bloodyhell:))
Hi, I am doing my mocks right now and they are stressful, I am treating them like the real thing and trying to cover as much of the spec as possible. I know that on here 2020 kids are finding specifics about what topics to revise but I want to go into the mocks blind. Anyways that is besides the point, I started this to ask how are your mocks going? Please feel free to discuss revision methods, advice, what a level courses you're thinking of, basically whatever you fancy
heyyo im doing my mocks too
literally have english and chemistry in 2 hoursss
Last edited by Bhaker_5x; 2 weeks ago
Rep:
?
I’ve got Maths paper 3 and Bio paper 2 today I’m a bit of an idiot because I didn’t revise yesterday and instead woke up at 4:30 trying to get some of the spec done XD
Bhaker_5x
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I’ve got Maths paper 3 and Bio paper 2 today I’m a bit of an idiot because I didn’t revise yesterday and instead woke up at 4:30 trying to get some of the spec done XD
are your mocks last years gcses?
xoamox
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Already finished them, in fact, I'm getting my results today.
Hoping to take the following:
English literature, History, Biology, and Psychology.
Last edited by xoamox; 2 weeks ago
Bhaker_5x
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqb...Xw9Il7sBVG3_bw

an absolute legend in all science revision
TakeALittleWalk
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
^ Freesciencelessons, mathswatch + past papers, exam board revision guides. Memorising stuff.
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bhaker_5x)
are your mocks last years gcses?
Yeah 2019 set, a bunch of kids have the papers but I’m not going to bother with it because it’ll make it worse in the long run if I cheat you get what I mean?
Rep:
?
(Original post by xoamox)
Already finished them, in fact, I'm getting my results today.
Hoping to take the following:
English literature, History, Biology, and Psychology.
I’ve got this week left, they’re going all right, like I said half my year have cheated on the mocks but theyr mocks for a reason, you’re meant to improve upon them

For A levels I’m thinking of doing the following : English Literature, Law, Psychology and Politics as a fourth option

Some of the colleges I applied for only ask to pick 3 a levels though
PizzaMan2989
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Yeah 2019 set, a bunch of kids have the papers but I’m not going to bother with it because it’ll make it worse in the long run if I cheat you get what I mean?
Right mind set!! It was the same for mine, loads of people were looking for the papers like what’s the point then if you’ve already seen it
Rep:
?
(Original post by PizzaMan2989)
Right mind set!! It was the same for mine, loads of people were looking for the papers like what’s the point then if you’ve already seen it
Yeah, I understand what you mean, I’ve tried stressing it to my classmates but no one listens, going into mocks blind is the best way to see what you’re good at and not, and also if you do revise, revise like it’s the GCSEs where you have no idea, but the kids in my year care more about getting the highest in a mock, it’s so stupid
Kool Kats
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
my mocks are in March hoping for 9s in art and German and to pass maths and science would be brilliant:cool: I’m studying the Level 3 Extended Diploma in Art and Design in September got my interview during February half term
B0ND
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
done my mocks but I had the flu for 2 weeks while they were on so I have had to catch up, got As and Bs but I am predicated all a*s, I never revised for 2 weeks before and it really hampered me. I am thinking of doing History maths and politics
Bhaker_5x
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
am i the only one that thinks the english lit paper 2 is waaayy to long?
they should seperate it into two more exams than have us do it in one go
Bhaker_5x
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
they should separate it into two more exams than have us do it in one go
Rep:
?
(Original post by B0ND)
done my mocks but I had the flu for 2 weeks while they were on so I have had to catch up, got As and Bs but I am predicated all a*s, I never revised for 2 weeks before and it really hampered me. I am thinking of doing History maths and politics
You got A’s and B’s while sick is honestly really good
I’m thinking of History and Politics too, defo not maths, that’s by far my worst subject :/
Rep:
?
they should separate it into two more exams than have us do it in one go
Yesss the exam is so long by the end of it my hand is aching so bad, They should break them up so it’s easier timing wise
Bhaker_5x
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
You got A’s and B’s while sick is honestly really good
I’m thinking of History and Politics too, defo not maths, that’s by far my worst subject :/
maths is also my worst subject and i am doing biology chemistry physics and geography for my a levels
Rep:
?
maths is also my worst subject and i am doing biology chemistry physics and geography for my a levels
Sheesh I wish you good luck as soons as these wretched triple science GCSEs are done, I am done with Science XD
Bhaker_5x
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Sheesh I wish you good luck as soons as these wretched triple science GCSEs are done, I am done with Science XD
thankssss
and im taking all of them because i want to get into biomed at uni
what about youu
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (205)
67.21%
No (100)
32.79%

Watched Threads