The Student Room Group

Uni choice

I have offers from Southampton, Lancaster and Henley Business School (Reading) for Business/Entrepreneurship. All have their pro’s (Lancaster - great reputation despite not being RG; Henley - great reputation for Exec Ed and links with industry/employability; Southampton - RG). Really undecided so any advice welcome
Original post by Busybeefun
I have offers from Southampton, Lancaster and Henley Business School (Reading) for Business/Entrepreneurship. All have their pro’s (Lancaster - great reputation despite not being RG; Henley - great reputation for Exec Ed and links with industry/employability; Southampton - RG). Really undecided so any advice welcome

either go to Lancaster as is higher in rankings or in Southampton which is Russel group university. Is up to you which one you will choose
Original post by Busybeefun

Hello,
I'm currently a student at Lancaster - let me know if there's anything you'd like to know in order to help you decide!
Charlotte :smile:
3rd year Biological Sciences with Biomedicine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending