_anonymous_user_
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Easiest Russell group unis to get into for law??
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by _anonymous_user_)
Easiest Russell group unis to get into for law??
The one you have the right qualifications for

(you're going to have to up your work ethic and research skills if you want to succeed in a law degree )
_anonymous_user_
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by PQ)
The one you have the right qualifications for

(you're going to have to up your work ethic and research skills if you want to succeed in a law degree )
I asked this question out of curiosity (after finding this link: https://thetab.com/uk/2019/08/15/beh...et-into-120004).

Good worth ethic & research skills go without saying haha

(I was hoping that someone with knowledge of the UCAS entry tariffs would reply, but thanks anyway )
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by _anonymous_user_)
I asked this question out of curiosity (after finding this link: https://thetab.com/uk/2019/08/15/beh...et-into-120004).

Good worth ethic & research skills go without saying haha

(I was hoping that someone with knowledge of the UCAS entry tariffs would reply, but thanks anyway )
https://discoveruni.gov.uk/search-landing-page/ has entry qualifications and tariff scores by course

which university has offer rates by course
harrysbar
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
In addition to the above, you may find it interesting to know which Russell Group unis were in Clearing last year for Law for Home students and what they were asking for. Of course, it doesn't necessarily follow that they will be in Clearing again this year but it gives you some idea which ones are likely to be a bit more leniant on grades such as Cardiff, Southampton and Liverpool.

Nottingham had a handful of places in "early clearing" at AAA or equivalent (plus LNAT) but by 10am on A level results day, it was International only
Birmingham AAA but places filled by 10am on A level results day
QMUL LLB vacancies at AAA
Sheffield LLB vacancies at AAA/AAB
Newcastle LLB ABB
Southampton LLB vacancies ABB (reportedly accepted BBC)
Cardiff .....ABB (reportedly lower) vacancies not published until A level results day
Exeter vacancies for LLB at BBB (or BCC with Business) at Penryn
(those who missed their offer by even one grade got revised offer at Penryn)
Queens Uni Belfast LLB ABC/BBB
Liverpool LLB in early Clearing for those achieving around BBB/BBC
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (23)
8.52%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (38)
14.07%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (46)
17.04%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (38)
14.07%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (78)
28.89%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
17.41%

Watched Threads