Healthiest Cigarettes? Watch

TheOnlyIzzy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Before I explain, I just want to say I understand the risks of smoking and that there are no cigarettes that are even mildly healthy and that I know they are all very bad for you. I’m looking for an actual answer to my question, not a lecture. If I’m going to smoke, so I wanna do it better.

I’ve been smoking for 3-4 years now and usually I smoke Marlboro gold or chesterfield red (depending on how fancy I feel ) probably around 6-9 a day. (I used to smoke a pack a day, vaping has helped me cut down a lot).

I’m just wondering if there’s any that have significantly less carcinogen’s or tar than other brands, (aka “healthier”) or if anyone knows if gold, silver or yellow (etc) cigarette types are better than reds.
Nefarious
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Nope, there are no "healthier" cigarettes, the colours are almost entirely marketing *******s.

The only way to minimise the negative effects of cigarettes is to smoke less of them. Bigger cigarettes are very slightly worse for you than smaller ones but the difference is fairly negligible.

The only way to avoid completely ****ing up your life is to quit, but you don't seem ready for that, so keep on pouring that tar down your throat. :borat:
Last edited by Nefarious; 3 weeks ago
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by TheOnlyIzzy)
Before I explain, I just want to say I understand the risks of smoking and that there are no cigarettes that are even mildly healthy and that I know they are all very bad for you. I’m looking for an actual answer to my question, not a lecture. If I’m going to smoke, so I wanna do it better.

I’ve been smoking for 3-4 years now and usually I smoke Marlboro gold or chesterfield red (depending on how fancy I feel ) probably around 6-9 a day. (I used to smoke a pack a day, vaping has helped me cut down a lot).

I’m just wondering if there’s any that have significantly less carcinogen’s or tar than other brands, (aka “healthier”) or if anyone knows if gold, silver or yellow (etc) cigarette types are better than reds.

electric cigarettes
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Would you like to know which species of piranha is the least carnivorous, too?
Lyndsey.95
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
E cigarettes
Casmo
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
E-cigs are less harmful, it was the main reason why I decided to switch. Frankly speaking, my health improved without cigarettes, I noticed the changes right away. Vaping helped me a lot, so if you want to quit smoking or just start vaping, Juul is a good option. The best cartridges I bought are Puff Pods.
Last edited by Casmo; 3 weeks ago
Karisa96
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
There is no such thing as a healthy cigarette, they are all potential cancer sticks.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (289)
60.33%
Yes- I don't like it (23)
4.8%
No- I want it (132)
27.56%
No- I don't want it (35)
7.31%

Watched Threads