The Student Room Group

art

Hey if anyone can help with ideas for gcse art "moments in time" even if yall dont do art just drop some suggestions or replys also HIIII im fi :smile: if u wanna be my friend hit up my instagram @fiona1634
hmmmm ok. you could do big historical moments that changed the future (eg: Rosa parks sitting on the bus etc which could lead to projects about segregation/ discrimination?)
you could do about how nature changes so much from moment to moment (eg: a sunset because they change so quickly, the changes in plants/trees from each season, etc)
sounds a bit stupid but you could do some rt about clocks? different types of clock from a pocket watch to big Ben yet they all state the same time?
also could do something about how time changes depending on where you live like Australia is different to UK?

probably stupid ideas but good luck anyway!
Reply 2
Original post by The Alice
hmmmm ok. you could do big historical moments that changed the future (eg: Rosa parks sitting on the bus etc which could lead to projects about segregation/ discrimination?)
you could do about how nature changes so much from moment to moment (eg: a sunset because they change so quickly, the changes in plants/trees from each season, etc)
sounds a bit stupid but you could do some rt about clocks? different types of clock from a pocket watch to big Ben yet they all state the same time?
also could do something about how time changes depending on where you live like Australia is different to UK?

probably stupid ideas but good luck anyway!

thanks i like these ideas, might do some research, but i think i've found my sort of path <3 thanks anyways

Quick Reply

Latest