The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

BA(Hons) Film Production application 2020- Has anyone received any communication yet?

Just wondering if others have received any feedback on their application for this course yet? Rejection, interview, offers. I haven't heard anything.
Thanks
Original post by Cameron_NM
Just wondering if others have received any feedback on their application for this course yet? Rejection, interview, offers. I haven't heard anything.
Thanks

Hi @Cameron_NM,

Can I ask when you submitted your application? Our Admissions team are estimating between a 1 and 2 week response time at the moment because January enrolment has taken priority, but I would expect you should get a response within a fortnight.

^Ryan
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by University of Derby
Hi @Cameron_NM,

Can I ask when you submitted your application? Our Admissions team are estimating between a 1 and 2 week response time at the moment because January enrolment has taken priority, but I would expect you should get a response within a fortnight.

^Ryan

Hi

My UCAS went in on the 13th Jan, so it's three weeks ago now.

Thanks for replying
Original post by Cameron_NM
Hi

My UCAS went in on the 13th Jan, so it's three weeks ago now.

Thanks for replying

Hi @Cameron_NM,

Would you be ok to send us your UCAS or Derby Uni ID number so we can check the application status? If you can't find your reference number, you can supply your full name and DOB we can check it for you. Recommend doing it through PMs rather than sharing on the thread though :biggrin:

^Ryan
Reply 4
Original post by University of Derby
Hi @Cameron_NM,

Would you be ok to send us your UCAS or Derby Uni ID number so we can check the application status? If you can't find your reference number, you can supply your full name and DOB we can check it for you. Recommend doing it through PMs rather than sharing on the thread though :biggrin:

^Ryan

HI Ryan, I've messaged you the details you have asked for. Thanks for finding out where my applications' at.

Quick Reply

Latest