BA(Hons) Film Production application 2020- Has anyone received any communication yet? Watch

Cameron_NM
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Just wondering if others have received any feedback on their application for this course yet? Rejection, interview, offers. I haven't heard anything.
Thanks
University of Derby
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Cameron_NM)
Just wondering if others have received any feedback on their application for this course yet? Rejection, interview, offers. I haven't heard anything.
Thanks
Hi Cameron_NM,

Can I ask when you submitted your application? Our Admissions team are estimating between a 1 and 2 week response time at the moment because January enrolment has taken priority, but I would expect you should get a response within a fortnight.

^Ryan
Cameron_NM
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by University of Derby)
Hi Cameron_NM,

Can I ask when you submitted your application? Our Admissions team are estimating between a 1 and 2 week response time at the moment because January enrolment has taken priority, but I would expect you should get a response within a fortnight.

^Ryan
Hi

My UCAS went in on the 13th Jan, so it's three weeks ago now.

Thanks for replying
University of Derby
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Cameron_NM)
Hi

My UCAS went in on the 13th Jan, so it's three weeks ago now.

Thanks for replying
Hi Cameron_NM,

Would you be ok to send us your UCAS or Derby Uni ID number so we can check the application status? If you can't find your reference number, you can supply your full name and DOB we can check it for you. Recommend doing it through PMs rather than sharing on the thread though

^Ryan
Cameron_NM
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by University of Derby)
Hi Cameron_NM,

Would you be ok to send us your UCAS or Derby Uni ID number so we can check the application status? If you can't find your reference number, you can supply your full name and DOB we can check it for you. Recommend doing it through PMs rather than sharing on the thread though

^Ryan
HI Ryan, I've messaged you the details you have asked for. Thanks for finding out where my applications' at.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (408)
67.89%
No (193)
32.11%

Watched Threads