I Need Help In Loosing Weight Watch

Allera
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi,
I really want to lose weight quickly but in a healthy way, so it doesn't effect my physical and mental health in a bad way. Could anyone tell me a effective way to lose weight that actually works?
natasha0144
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
HIIT workout and weight training are the most effective in helping to lose weight- I recommend watching youtube videos and following a workout- a good youtube account is Fitness Blender- and do them at least 3/4 days a week

in terms of eating- you can't out-train a bad diet, so incorporate lots of veg in your diet, and reduce your calorie intake (only a little), you can still have the food you like, but just in a smaller portion

And finally, Motivation! make targets that you wish to achieve by every week, encourage family members/ friends to join in with you when doing workouts. Do not lose hope when you haven't met your target, just keep trying.

Good luck!
Jess.1819
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I agree with the comment above but just wanted to add I use an app called 8fit for exercise - they customise exercises to what you want to achieve and your level of expertise.

Each set of exercises are 10 minutes each and they recommend around 4 times a week (this might be different depending on how you set it up) I’d recommend trying the app at least, really helped me when I was loosing weight along with a decent diet! I got a lot fitter as well.
The Alice
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by natasha0144)
HIIT workout and weight training are the most effective in helping to lose weight- I recommend watching youtube videos and following a workout- a good youtube account is Fitness Blender- and do them at least 3/4 days a week

in terms of eating- you can't out-train a bad diet, so incorporate lots of veg in your diet, and reduce your calorie intake (only a little), you can still have the food you like, but just in a smaller portion

And finally, Motivation! make targets that you wish to achieve by every week, encourage family members/ friends to join in with you when doing workouts. Do not lose hope when you haven't met your target, just keep trying.

Good luck!
Sorry to jump on the thread but what do you mean by making targets every week? thanks
Allera
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Thanks so much! i'll defnitely use that advice. Thank goodness i dont eat that much junk food
natasha0144
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by The Alice)
Sorry to jump on the thread but what do you mean by making targets every week? thanks
Such as a target of losing a pound or two every week, or a target of losing 6pounds by the end of the month. A realistic target that you set every week just to keep you motivated and check results
The Alice
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by natasha0144)
Such as a target of losing a pound or two every week, or a target of losing 6pounds by the end of the month. A realistic target that you set every week just to keep you motivated and check results
She right I understand thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (481)
59.46%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.32%
No- I want it (231)
28.55%
No- I don't want it (54)
6.67%

Watched Threads