seeking for undergradue scholarship

Watch
Musawir1010
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
hi, i am a student of pre engineering with 79% marks. i want to seek for scholarship in UK for undergraduate level study in engineering or business field.
please help.
PetitePanda
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Check Anglia Ruskin uni, Newcastle uni Durham uni, Leeds uni, Teeside uni, Birmingham uni, Imperial, Northumbria, Surrey uni, Lincoln uni, Brunel uni, Chester uni, Salford uni, Coventry uni, Hertfordshire uni, Northhampton uni, Plymouth, Royal Holloway
Musawir1010
Rep:
?
can help me in finding out.
Musawir1010
Rep:
?
will they alliw me scholarship?
PetitePanda
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Musawir1010)
will they alliw me scholarship?
it depends if you meet the scholarship. some are requirement entry based and they selected it that way while some are more complicated because they require you to write a message why you would be the person who needs it. There are some scholarships where its based on your work during uni
Musawir1010
Rep:
?
if i am a freshman...and going to enter for the first time. but i lack such good financial support. what should i do.?
will they allow me entrance scholarship or is there any other way?
PetitePanda
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Musawir1010)
if i am a freshman...and going to enter for the first time. but i lack such good financial support. what should i do.?
will they allow me entrance scholarship or is there any other way?
Student finance? Scholarships? Bursaries? Grants? Potential jobs?

What do you mean by the last question?
Anonymous #1
Report 9 months ago
I have a undergrad scholarship. At my uni I received an email about it and responded that I was interested. After filling out my details and so, I got a confirmation message/letter saying I've been accepted and how I will get paid.
Each uni is different so I would suggest you ask someone at your uni and ask how you can go forward with getting one. Good luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (609)
33.78%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (755)
41.87%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (359)
19.91%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (80)
4.44%

Watched Threads