CatherineMA
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Ive applied to Ulster and Queens for Social work and completed my second personal statement. Just wondering if anyone has heard about interviews?
Amcveigh642
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I've just been asked to forward my second personal statment too although I know others that were asked for theirs before christmas and have been given interview dates already!
I've my second statment almost finished but I'm not sure if I have answered the questions properly. For the question, "What values do you bring to social work training?" did you write about what qualities YOU would bring to social work or what values are needed in social work in general?
CatherineMA
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Amcveigh642)
I've just been asked to forward my second personal statment too although I know others that were asked for theirs before christmas and have been given interview dates already!
I've my second statment almost finished but I'm not sure if I have answered the questions properly. For the question, "What values do you bring to social work training?" did you write about what qualities YOU would bring to social work or what values are needed in social work in general?
I wrote about the qualities I would bring to social work but i looked up the qualities of a social worker and used them by linking them to my own experience. Hope this helps x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (170)
44.16%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (43)
11.17%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (31)
8.05%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (83)
21.56%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (36)
9.35%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (22)
5.71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed