Bara'a
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hello everyone

I just wanna ask if universities accept BTEC applied science extended diploma level 2 as equivalent to GCSEs. Jusr to let you know I have got Bs in 3 GCSEs and MM in my BTEC level 2. I wonder if universities like notingham consider this course as equivalent to GCSEs.
Thanks
Hazelly
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Bara'a)
Hello everyone

I just wanna ask if universities accept BTEC applied science extended diploma level 2 as equivalent to GCSEs. Jusr to let you know I have got Bs in 3 GCSEs and MM in my BTEC level 2. I wonder if universities like notingham consider this course as equivalent to GCSEs.
Thanks
Universities will accept level 2 qualifications alongside a level 3. You will have to do a levels, BTEC, or an ib before going to uni. Are you currently at college?
Bara'a
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hazelly)
Universities will accept level 2 qualifications alongside a level 3. You will have to do a levels, BTEC, or an ib before going to uni. Are you currently at college?
This is really helpful. I am currently doing BTEC applied science extended diploma level 3 and I did level 2 last two years. I am also doing A level chemistry along with this BTEC because I wanna study pharmacy and some universities ask for grade B at A level chemistry and DDD at BTEC level 3.
Hazelly
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Bara'a)
This is really helpful. I am currently doing BTEC applied science extended diploma level 3 and I did level 2 last two years. I am also doing A level chemistry along with this BTEC because I wanna study pharmacy and some universities ask for grade B at A level chemistry and DDD at BTEC level 3.
Are you currently near grade B as your predicted grade?
Bara'a
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hazelly)
Are you currently near grade B as your predicted grade?
Yes I am.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (338)
60.47%
Yes- I don't like it (29)
5.19%
No- I want it (152)
27.19%
No- I don't want it (40)
7.16%

Watched Threads