The Student Room Group

Housemates talking about sex and hook ups

No one ****ing cares. **** you and your cringe conversations.
They could just be bragging or trying to wind each other up.
Hopefully. :tongue:
Reply 2
Original post by londonmyst

I hate living with these guys. Convos about drugs and sex are cringe man. And I get 0 action so I am mad. I have no issue with alcohol etc.. but they overdo it. While I go out a few times a month at best
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I hate living with these guys. Convos about drugs and sex are cringe man. And I get 0 action so I am mad. I have no issue with alcohol etc.. but they overdo it. While I go out a few times a month at best

Sounds like you just have different interests
Reply 4
Original post by Sataris

Original post by londonmyst

No they are talking about the different girls, and even future plans
Reply 5
No they are talking about the different girls, and even future plans

Ask them to set you up with one
Original post by Sataris

It sounds like they have similar interests, but different levels of success.
Reply 7
Original post by anosmianAcrimony

Haha :biggrin: Time to learn from the masters then
Reply 8
Original post by anosmianAcrimony

Man I’m having a bad day.
Reply 9
I’m having a bad day in general man. I get your comment was just a joke @anosmianAcrimony but it does kinda hit a nerve and contribute to me being ****ty.

My issue isn’t having sex or not, but just general loneliness. I’ve been trying but not finding as much success as others when it comes to making friends
Original post by Sataris
Ask them to set you up with one

I don’t go out with them anymore after they instantly ditched me at a festival. Ever since i realised they are good housemates but they aren’t my friends as they didn’t care about my safety that day
I’m having a bad day in general man. I get your comment was just a joke @anosmianAcrimony but it does kinda hit a nerve and contribute to me being ****ty.

My issue isn’t having sex or not, but just general loneliness. I’ve been trying but not finding as much success as others when it comes to making friends

I get it, having what others have been up to shoved in your face when you're struggling to get that for yourself isn't fun. How have you been trying to make friends?
Original post by Sataris
I get it, having what others have been up to shoved in your face when you're struggling to get that for yourself isn't fun. How have you been trying to make friends?

So last year I tried to organise things etc... but everything felt so cliquey. Like people just don’t want you in their groups.

So this year I’m focusing more on individuals especially on my sport and I am going abroad with course society. Just feel hopeless as I’ve not really been able to fit in since I went to a different school for sixth form.

I see a lot of potential this semester. Throughout uni I’ve had days where I just feel insanely down and this seems to be similar to one of those days.

Imma just watching some Netflix now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending