Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hi, I just wondered if anyone was doing the north west LIFT FY tracks 2019-21 and could let me know their experience? Particularly interested in how it works with on calls etc. Thanks
FutureDoctor2020
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi, I just wondered if anyone was doing the north west LIFT FY tracks 2019-21 and could let me know their experience? Particularly interested in how it works with on calls etc. Thanks
Whats LIFT FY track?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
https://www.nwpgmd.nhs.uk/foundation/LIFT
HHaricot
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by FutureDoctor2020)
Whats LIFT FY track?
Longitudinal integrated foundation training. GP a day or 2 a week throughout both years i think? I was looking to see what people have said, not many schemes about, though i think lots of other places starting to offer them.
FutureDoctor2020
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by HHaricot)
Longitudinal integrated foundation training. GP a day or 2 a week throughout both years i think? I was looking to see what people have said, not many schemes about, though i think lots of other places starting to offer them.
ooh how do you applyy for that?
through Oriel in med school?
HHaricot
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by FutureDoctor2020)
ooh how do you applyy for that?
through Oriel in med school?
Through oriel as one of the foundation programmes. I think they are doing it in Yorkshire and wales too and a different one in east Anglia. I was just wondering what they were like to do to!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (55)
8.89%
Confident (81)
13.09%
Indifferent (89)
14.38%
Unsure (159)
25.69%
Worried (235)
37.96%

Watched Threads

Latest