The Student Room Group

Guy keeps annoying everyone

At college I used to have this friend that I met in 2018. So this guy was a bit wierd to start off with like he was a bit hyperactive on the first year of college when we both started, im on my 2nd now. He is even more hyper like he keeps annoying everyone and acting like a 2 year old literally. For example if we were talking about cars in class he will shout "l love cars" and thats just one of the things he does he does many other things I mean many. He has these girls that he likes which is fine, I agree they are good looking girls, its what lads our age think about but the thing is im a bit nervous around girls because im just worried what theyll think of me, while he would gob off started acting like a 2 year old to them so theyll take the piss out of him. Also he would piss them off so they are going to get annoyed as well so theyll make fun of him. He is hyperactive like I just dont know how to describe it. He pisses everyone off, he goes would being a weirdo chatting **** and making a fool of himself. The guy could piss someone off then theyll punch him and hell go flying because some people have a short fuse. The guy was shouting today at some other geeza walking passed and he got annoyed. I used to back him up and stick up for him but you cant do that all the time, hes got worse so I cant do it anymore, he does it pretty much all the time every break just walking round being wierd, if I just had his back all the time people are going to laugh at me as well. A staff member even asked someone how he copes with him in class.

I posted yesturday about this but it is just happening every college day now and I dont know what to do .
There really isn't anything TO do. You come across people who are annoying sometimes. If he is your friend, try tell him what he's doing wrong as he might not be aware. Other than that, you just gotta do you.
Reply 2
Original post by Toast210
There really isn't anything TO do. You come across people who are annoying sometimes. If he is your friend, try tell him what he's doing wrong as he might not be aware. Other than that, you just gotta do you

Ive tried, his own mates have and have just stop being friends with him because of it, teachers keep telling him but he doesnt listen. Its just what if we are on a trip we do often and he triggers someone in the street, next minute bang hes got the lot of us throttled
Original post by Anonymous
Ive tried, his own mates have and have just stop being friends with him because of it, teachers keep telling him but he doesnt listen. Its just what if we are on a trip we do often and he triggers someone in the street, next minute bang hes got the lot of us throttled

If it really is getting that bad, you just have to cut him off. It might be tricky to if he keeps trying to hang out with you, but if you make it clear and distance yourself, then that might be for the best.
Reply 4
If it really is getting that bad, you just have to cut him off. It might be tricky to if he keeps trying to hang out with you, but if you make it clear and distance yourself, then that might be for the best.

I dont hang outside college with the guy, its like when we go on trips we go out and he might come near me. I think if I distace myself it will be hard because how is hell just carry on talking to me.
Original post by Anonymous
I dont hang outside college with the guy, its like when we go on trips we go out and he might come near me. I think if I distace myself it will be hard because how is hell just carry on talking to me.

Sorry. I don't really have much more advice to give you. Dont worry though, I'm sure you'll be fine. Just keep focusing on yourself and look forward. These guys come and go. Don't get too caught up with them.
Reply 6
Has he got some undiagnosed issue with his mental health?
Reply 7
Original post by 0le
Has he got some undiagnosed issue with his mental health?

It might be a bit personal to him but it does definately seem like it which isnt a problem but what is problem is its effecting other people.
Reply 8
Sorry. I don't really have much more advice to give you. Dont worry though, I'm sure you'll be fine. Just keep focusing on yourself and look forward. These guys come and go. Don't get too caught up with them.

Ok

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending