Smartwatch suggestions? Watch

Mitchie123
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi, I've been thinking of getting a smartwatch because I want to lose weight. For those who have smartwatches, hope you can give some feedback. I normally just go to school and home, and plan to run at least 3x a week. Your thoughts are appreciated. Thank you. Mitch
midiwombatz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi there!I currently am using a Samsung gear fit 2 (the pro edition). I think it's great but I know that it's not the kind of thing which works for everybody. You can view notifications and everything on it, log workouts including a rowing option. If you want to swim definitely get the pro version, although the speedo counter on it can be a little dodgy if you're not in a full size pool. I find the heart rate tracker fairly accurate, and really like the fact that you can link it directly to map my run and bluetooth headphones.I don't have much experience using the running function on it, once or twice. I can make the battery last about 2 days maybe a little more which I know isn't great but it is slightly closer to a smartwatch than a dedicated fitness watch.Oh and it works with IOS and android, although I think there are a couple more features on android that I can't use but I don't know what they are.Hope this helps in some way
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (475)
59.38%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.38%
No- I want it (229)
28.63%
No- I don't want it (53)
6.63%

Watched Threads