The Student Room Group

Do you know anyone who has transferred recently ?

Do you have any acquaintances that have transferred to another institution from year 1 to year 2?
If so how did their application go?
Reply 1
I have transferred from a uni to another to re take 1st year, I'm currently preparing to transfer again into 2nd year. Application was quite easy, I think because I was at that uni in the first place lol

Look at the uni's entry rules, normally if you have the A-level grades, a 2:1 for first year, a similar course with acceptable transferable modules, you're all good to jump straight into 2nd year
(edited 4 years ago)
Have you put a UCAS offer in for this year? If so where are you transferring to. Have you heard back from them yet? Thanks
I'm transferring in September and I'm not sure where to live, halls with freshers or find a room in a shared house? Also how is it to make friends at the new university? Thanks
Hi I transferred to Notts if you need help DM me
Original post by Elocin505
Hi I transferred to Notts if you need help DM me

how did you do this?? 2 years ago - but anyways
Original post by adeolalala
how did you do this?? 2 years ago - but anyways

Do you still need help
Original post by istudyeconomics
Do you have any acquaintances that have transferred to another institution from year 1 to year 2?
If so how did their application go?

Universities are ready to accept transfer students and the government is making it easier for students to transfer credits. You could transfer to a similar or different course at a different university. But, try and complete the year if you can. It's better to leave with good results than nothing at all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending