Amaunet
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by supergrad)
my offer came through without any ‘date updated’ change (showing an earlier date)... it changed a day after my offer though
Same for me - (my offer came through UCAS and it took at least 16h for the portal to update and now it shows a new date.)
DysfunctionalMe
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Amaunet)
Same for me - (my offer came through UCAS and it took at least 16h for the portal to update and now it shows a new date.)
How strange, so your's happened in reverse order to mine... do you think it could be a sign I'll hear back soon?
supergrad
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by DysfunctionalMe)
How strange, so your's happened in reverse order to mine... do you think it could be a sign I'll hear back soon?
not sure, mine changed so many times without any update.. but hopefully it’s good news for you
supergrad
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Is anyone planning to go to the 8th april offer holders day?
m.aurelius
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Isn’t that the only medicine offer holder day? I didn’t see any other dates on the website
Chloe3238
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by m.aurelius)
Isn’t that the only medicine offer holder day? I didn’t see any other dates on the website
There’s also one on the 18th March
m.aurelius
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Chloe3238)
There’s also one on the 18th March
Oh wow I completely missed that - thanks!
obe.ebun
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
After your interview how many days did it take to hear back with an offer
louise2002
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by obe.ebun)
It took two months for me but I had my interview in November. Depending on when you have your interview it may take less/ more time
idek423
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yep
idek423
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Had mine in November and heard back in February.
olivelga
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
had mine in november and still nothing lmao... don't think it'll be an offer when they do get back
obe.ebun
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by olivelga)
had mine in november and still nothing lmao... don't think it'll be an offer when they do get back
Thank you to everyone who replied
saberlancer
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi everyone, I am a uk student who accepted my unconditional offer many weeks ago to study at Kings A100. I was wondering if you guys received any replies from kcl using their message function on Kings Apply? Between now and 1.5 months ago, I sent them my GCSE and A level results as instructed in the offer letter two times and asked them to confirm if they received it but they haven't yet replied. I also asked them regarding accommodation query many weeks ago but they haven't responded too that either. I was wondering if anyone else was in the same situation?

Also, for the 'add your English language test results' section, do i leave it alone if I am a uk home student? I wasn't able to find a way to add my GCSE results on that section.
supergrad
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by saberlancer)
Hi everyone, I am a uk student who accepted my unconditional offer many weeks ago to study at Kings A100. I was wondering if you guys received any replies from kcl using their message function on Kings Apply? Between now and 1.5 months ago, I sent them my GCSE and A level results as instructed in the offer letter two times and asked them to confirm if they received it but they haven't yet replied. I also asked them regarding accommodation query many weeks ago but they haven't responded too that either. I was wondering if anyone else was in the same situation?

Also, for the 'add your English language test results' section, do i leave it alone if I am a uk home student? I wasn't able to find a way to add my GCSE results on that section.
Yep also had unconditional and sent my qualifications.. haven’t heard but expected it because it is now towards the end of interview cycle and admin will be sending out all information to applicants so admin would be busy with that. I think try get answers from elsewhere if possible in the mean time
saberlancer
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Yep also had unconditional and sent my qualifications.. haven’t heard but expected it because it is now towards the end of interview cycle and admin will be sending out all information to applicants so admin would be busy with that. I think try get answers from elsewhere if possible in the mean time
Thanks for the reply, much appreciated.

Also, did you attach anything for the 'add your English language test results' section? I assume that uk home students don't need to touch this section?
supergrad
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by saberlancer)
Thanks for the reply, much appreciated.

Also, did you attach anything for the 'add your English language test results' section? I assume that uk home students don't need to touch this section?
No worries! Yep, I haven't attached anything for the language test because I'm a home applicant with English GCSE
Last edited by supergrad; 3 weeks ago
saberlancer
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
No worries! Yep, I haven't attached anything for the language test because I'm a home application with English GCSE
That's reassuring, thank you!
louise2002
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Anyone here have any ideas on what halls of residence they are thinking of picking on the accommodation application?
Gunner772
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey guys, what accommodation halls are any medics thinking of? I don’t live in the UK so any help would he appreciated .
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think non-essential uni exams should be cancelled?

Yes, they should be cancelled altogether (214)
52.58%
No, they should still go ahead (57)
14%
They should be cancelled for everyone but final year (136)
33.42%

Watched Threads