ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
A reminder that all off site social media group chats are not allowed on TSR. Please do not ask for these.

This thread is made for discussions between offer holders.
Diamondo097
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Hey guyssss hows it hanging. How's everyone doing in lockdown
supergrad
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Diamondo097)
Hey guyssss hows it hanging. How's everyone doing in lockdown
I've been in my room for 9 days now and it bored out of my mind. How are you find it?

Also this thread is dead... I can't wait till everyone gets their offers!!
Diamondo097
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
hehe i’ve been doing work since my teachers are still setting work to cover the rest of the course so at least i’m occupied. hopefully all offers will be given out soon- i know a lot of peiple who are going mad from waiting
jrm04_
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Has anyone started the DBS process?
supergrad
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by jrm04_)
I haven’t been sent an e-mail... have you?
supergrad
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I haven’t been sent an e-mail about it...have you?
jrm04_
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by supergrad)
I haven’t been sent an e-mail about it...have you?
Yeah, I received an email a few weeks ago saying that King's have started the DBS process but, I haven't heard anything since? Tbh I don't think this is a priority at the moment.
supergrad
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Yeah, I received an email a few weeks ago saying that King's have started the DBS process but, I haven't heard anything since? Tbh I don't think this is a priority at the moment.
Nice so king’s is alive... i remember from previous year threads people were still doing it nearing september...
Diamondo097
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I havent got anything about the DBS check either.. we'll get it soon I guess.
mahnxor
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Hey guys, I did my interview for Medicine at kings at the end of January and still haven’t gotten a reply? Did anyone do theirs then and have gotten a reply/ should I just stop hoping at this point?? I’m really unsure 😔 help
supergrad
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by mahnxor)
Hey guys, I did my interview for Medicine at kings at the end of January and still haven’t gotten a reply? Did anyone do theirs then and have gotten a reply/ should I just stop hoping at this point?? I’m really unsure 😔 help
I had mine on the 22nd, when was yours? Don’t worry too much I am sure a lot of people have not heard back (look at how empty this thread is) and I think it is mostly to do with the uncertainty associated with the current times...
mizorirasi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
How many weeks is the first year undergraduate medicine at KCL.
I'm looking at accomodations and some of them have variations i.e. some offer 40 weeks, some fofer 40 weeks OR 48 weeks.
How many weeks will I need to finish my first year?
Ellouisek19
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 17 hours ago
People have been getting emails for DBS process?
1234james
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 15 hours ago
Guys this tread is very empty. Is that due to COVID-19 meaning that offers are slow to come out. Had an interview in January and both people I know that applied to Kings have heard back. Its pretty weird that we are now in April and nothing.
supergrad
Rep:
?
Report 12 hours ago
(Original post by 1234james)
Guys this tread is very empty. Is that due to COVID-19 meaning that offers are slow to come out. Had an interview in January and both people I know that applied to Kings have heard back. Its pretty weird that we are now in April and nothing.
not everyone that has an offer will be active on tsr... there’s an official groupchat; you should have been sent an email- there are quite a lot of people on there and they are quite active

but a big part like you said is the impact of C19 on staff and admin processing applications and rolling out outcomes
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think non-essential uni exams should be cancelled?

Yes, they should be cancelled altogether (145)
52.35%
No, they should still go ahead (43)
15.52%
They should be cancelled for everyone but final year (89)
32.13%

Watched Threads