The Student Room Group

KCL A100 / A101 2020 Offer Holders

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mrmedic0010
Can anyone help me out please, when you register your interest for accommodation it asks for a username and pass, but i've never logged in before so it says click on the reset password button. But when I do this it says incorrect username or password, so i'm really unsure, any help would be appreciated !

Did you try logging on with a different browser such as safari or IE, for instance?
Guys, if we’re insuring KCL we don’t have to pay the deposit right?
Can someone tell me a bit more about the deposit? When do we have to pay it by? Thanks.
Reply 83
Original post by SashaSummer
Can someone tell me a bit more about the deposit? When do we have to pay it by? Thanks.

if you have accepted the offer by first of May you will need to pay the deposit by 1/6/2020. You can find more details by scrolling to the last 2 pages of the offer letter :smile:
Original post by ASOC01
if you have accepted the offer by first of May you will need to pay the deposit by 1/6/2020. You can find more details by scrolling to the last 2 pages of the offer letter :smile:

Thank you :smile:
Original post by ASOC01

Does this apply to all students or is it just internationals? I can't seem to find anything about a deposit in my offer letter?
Does this apply to all students or is it just internationals? I can't seem to find anything about a deposit in my offer letter?

Nor did I (home applicant); I believe it’s for intl students
Reply 87

yeh sorry it's just for internationals, I just assumed you were an international student becoz you were asking about the deposit specifically.
Original post by ASOC01
yeh sorry it's just for internationals, I just assumed you were an international student becoz you were asking about the deposit specifically.

No worries, appreciate the response anyways :smile:
Hello! I would like to ask a few questions about accepting my King's offer. Firstly, as an international fee-paying student, do I need to submit the fee status form? Secondly, When I send a message regarding my visa, who should I address it to and under which category would I use? Lastly, I have paid the deposit required by King's already. Will there be anything else I need to submit(educational transcripts, passport photos etc)
Is anyone, who is firming kings, living at home? :smile:
Original post by Sophika24
Is anyone, who is firming kings, living at home? :smile:

I will be 🤚
Reply 92
Did anyone receive the health questionnaire? I'm a bit confused as to if they have sent it out or not, and what will happen as I probably won't get the vaccines done in time due to covid?
There's a chance I'll be heading off to Medical School this September if my teacher's grade me fairly, and I wanted some advice on some things you will need on your first year as a med-student.

I've firmed King's, and will be living at home. I'm on the Extended Medical Degree Programme, which is basically the regular programme, but the first year is split into two.

Any other advice on other aspects of student life would also be appreciated :biggrin:
Reply 94
hey, I'm really struggling between Intercollegiate halls (Connaught mainly), and GDS. Does anyone has experience in Intercollegiate hall or has considered but picked King's residencies at the end?
Hey guys, does anyone know if (or when) king's will give their policy on students who will not be given calc grades this year? I'm a resitting candidate and unfortunately, my centre has withdrawn me as they will not be able to provide us calc grades :frown:. I know its unlikely that I will be able to start the course this year or even retain my offer, but I would like to hear it from them for the closure at least. Thanks.
Hey guys. Has anyone here received an offer since lockdown
Original post by obe.ebun
Hey guys. Has anyone here received an offer since lockdown

From what I know from A101, no one as of yet has received any offers since lockdown began
hi everyone I got an offer today! Whilst I want to firm Kings I have another medicine offer which is A*AA but AAA if I firm and now I don't know what to do because if I firm Kings for A*AA and insure the other uni this will also be A*AA and I will have no back-up. Please advise me.....
Has anyone done student finance for kings a100? The course says 5 years on student finance but on the website it is 6 years mandatory

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending