why do people act surprised that they are pregnant?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I always thought if a man ejected sperm into a female they become pregnant. 100% of the time

so why would you be surprised if you become pregnant.

ok if the dude wears protection you might be surprised if you become pregnant accidentally but if the dude does not wear a comdom isn't it certain that the female gets pregnant.

or am I wrong.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Correct
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It's not 100% certain, no
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I always thought if a man ejected sperm into a female they become pregnant. 100% of the time

so why would you be surprised if you become pregnant.

ok if the dude wears protection you might be surprised if you become pregnant accidentally but if the dude does not wear a comdom isn't it certain that the female gets pregnant.

or am I wrong.
You are very wrong.
sienna0305
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
yeah you’re super wrong, women aren’t fertile 100% of the time?? have you never heard the terms “trying to get pregnant” or “having trouble getting pregnant” it’s not as simple as that. Also sometimes either the pill or condoms (also “pulling out” even though that is much less effective)fail to do their job and someone who thought they couldn’t get pregnant does. did your school not tell you this??
FishFinger04
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Because they’re idiots
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (232)
61.05%
No (79)
20.79%
Not sure (69)
18.16%

Watched Threads