Alo4
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi guys, where are u finding this out about accommodation and choosing where u want to live? I'm from up north so dont really have a clue about exeter as a place or how to choose etc
Millieseaview
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If you google Exeter University Accommodation there is loads of info, virtual tours etc. There is also a 'maps' tab and you can see where the accommodation is in relation to St Lukes and Streatham campuses
idek423
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
What do people think is the best accommodation for medics at Exeter?
Reachforthemoon
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by idek423)
What do people think is the best accommodation for medics at Exeter?
I'd definitely go for rowancroft, it's close to campus and really good as you'll be with other medics
Galaxy girl
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Did Exeter send an email about COVID-19?

I can’t seem to find an email I had previously opened in my junk mail
anna1298347655
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Galaxy girl)
Did Exeter send an email about COVID-19?

I can’t seem to find an email I had previously opened in my junk mail
yeah, but it was just about don't visit campus etc etc
Galaxy girl
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by anna1298347655)
yeah, but it was just about don't visit campus etc etc
Thanks
Mabs2000
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Just wondered have people firmed Exeter and if so what accommodation are you thinking of applying for?
Last edited by Mabs2000; 1 week ago
idek423
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Mabs2000)
It’s all gone a bit quiet.....have people firmed Exeter and if so what accommodation are you thinking of applying for?
Made it my insurance
medhead17
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by idek423)
Made it my insurance
me too! does that mean we can’t book accommodation ?
bfm.mcdermott
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Mabs2000)
Just wondered have people firmed Exeter and if so what accommodation are you thinking of applying for?
No, I made it my insurance.

(Original post by medhead17)
me too! does that mean we can’t book accommodation ?
No, we can only apply for accommodation at Exeter once our offer is confirmed (i.e. on results day, if we accept our insurance choice), but then we aren't covered by the accommodation guarantee.
mia0123
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Is everyone thinking of Rowencroft? I was thinking about going to accommodation in Streatham as it’ll have more activities etc. I imagine, but wouldn’t want to be isolated from the medics. Do all medics/majority usually Live near St. Luke’s?
Maxx0511
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I’ve got the same dilemma as you mia0123 can’t decide between lafrowda and Rowancroft. I get the impression the majority of medics go to Rowancroft so thinking of probably going there.
lottieEM
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
yo yo yo does anyone know if the accommodation is first come-first serve? I haven’t heard back from one of my unis yet and so can’t firm Exeter yet, hence can’t apply for accommodation. This whole process (especially atm) is so confusing ahahha
mia0123
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by lottieEM)
yo yo yo does anyone know if the accommodation is first come-first serve? I haven’t heard back from one of my unis yet and so can’t firm Exeter yet, hence can’t apply for accommodation. This whole process (especially atm) is so confusing ahahha
Nope, it’s not first come first serve
mia0123
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Maxx0511)
I’ve got the same dilemma as you mia0123 can’t decide between lafrowda and Rowancroft. I get the impression the majority of medics go to Rowancroft so thinking of probably going there.
Those are my exact two choices! I have no clue bc I like the idea of getting to know many different people (not just medics) but then again also having a close community is nice. There is a Facebook messenger group with all the medics and it’s been discussed a couple times, maybe join it? If you go on your offer email, it’ll offer you a link to a exeter Facebook thread, at which you can find the link for the group chat
Last edited by mia0123; 5 days ago
Croberts2002
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Just wanted to know whether the uni sends an official offer email as I got an offer in track yesterday but haven’t heard anything directly from the uni - if so how long did the email take to come through?
451eo451
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Croberts2002)
Just wanted to know whether the uni sends an official offer email as I got an offer in track yesterday but haven’t heard anything directly from the uni - if so how long did the email take to come through?
They should do, they sent me an email the day after and then another 2 days after that
Croberts2002
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by 451eo451)
They should do, they sent me an email the day after and then another 2 days after that
Ok thank you I just wanted to check
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think non-essential uni exams should be cancelled?

Yes, they should be cancelled altogether (214)
52.45%
No, they should still go ahead (57)
13.97%
They should be cancelled for everyone but final year (137)
33.58%

Watched Threads